**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Did my main money league draft earlier tonight.

Had the 10th pick out of 10 team PPR league.

Was hoping to get a top 4 pick b/c in all my years playing FF, I don't think I've ever had a high enough pick to get one of the "elite" RBs but no dice lol

QB: Gucci Garopp
RB: Melvin Gordon
RB: McCaffrey
WR: Amari Cooper
WR: Emmanuel Sanders
WR: Josh Gordon
TE: ASJ
Flex: Alex Collins
Flex: Jamaal Williams
Flex: Robby Anderson
DST: Ravens
Kicker: None as of now (will drop someone closer to game day to grab one)

Bench:
RB: Tarik Cohen, Penny, Gio,
WR: Garcon, Edelman, Dede Westbrook, Paul Richardson

Decided to go in on RB w/ my first few picks since RB pool just seemed shallow but lot of the WRs I was hoping to see in Rounds 3-7 got taken before my next picks so had to make some bolder picks and settle for guys I didn't necessarily want originally.

Hoping Collins lives up to the hype I've been reading recently and that Jamaal Williams can hang onto his starting spot as Packers starting RBs typically do work for FF and he looked good in his games he started last year.

Having 2 nice RBs to pair w/ Gordon/CMC would help cancel out the weak WRs I have.

Lot of potential disaster with Amari and Josh Gordon :sick:

Had to punt at TE b/c people in my league just went dumb and made huge reaches and some guys started hoarding TEs (one team has 5 of them :rofl:)

I decided around the last 5-6 rounds that I wasn't gonna reach for a TE b/c all the ones left on the board weren't even worth drafting. Just decided to pad my RB/WR

We have a slightly smaller bench w/ 6 spots too so I figure someone should come to their senses at some point and drop some of these extra TEs they currently have.

I’m trying to make it a priority to draft Tyreek Hill with mahomes down late in games he will be looking his way. Just thinking about the monster numbers he will put up with mahomes under center. Sammy Watkins prensence will allow Tyreek Hill to be more open.

Last edited:
I own Ronald jones and Peyton barber went undrafted. Should I drop Jordan Wilkins for barber?
I'd drop RoJo for Barber to put their situation into context for you. That guy had like 28 yards on 22 carries this preseason. And if you can't pass block you're not going to play that much.

Going up against bell and Devontae freeman. Feeling confident I got this both guys haven’t play a preseason snap.

What if you’re literally drafting right now? A late flier on him wouldn’t be bad.

Anyways who’s the guy to roster? Only one.

Matt or Morris?

Standard.
PPR.

If you're drafting right now maybe the 10th so if he actually does end up missing the season you didn't have much invested in him.

Morris is the pickup regardless of format.

If you're drafting right now maybe the 10th so if he actually does end up missing the season you didn't have much invested in him.

Morris is the pickup regardless of format.
Why not Breida?

Edit: Disregard. Just saw they expect Morris to be the lead back

Last edited:
Dude in my main league dropped McKinnon for Breida. I tried to snag him but was too late. We literally just finished our draft

10 team, .5ppr, Super flex so technically 2QB, small bench for waiver move mayhem:
Cam, Newton, Jameis
Evans, Tyreek, TY Hilton
M. Gordon, Lynch, Burkehead, Ajayi, Hyde, Blount
Ertz
Saints

Need to drop a guy for a kicker. Prob gonna get rid of Jameis or Blount. Also thinking of getting another WR

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom