**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

My opponent started Ryan kamara Ingram & Reed :smile:

Other opponent start Coleman Kerryon & Skins :smile:
Same league Bears Ryan Julio gave me 50

bruh THANK GOD I'm playing the guy who doesn't care because he hasn't won a game. He LEFT Mahomes and Cooks in Chris Thompson in.

Can't believe Matt Ryan gonna do me like this.:sick::sick::sick:
I'm still gonna win but damn, should just stick with Rodger man

Id be hot if i was the other players in your league. Thats such a scumbag move.

I called someone out in my league today in the group text, they got defensive af so i know i struck a nerve

Left Trubisky in. Theyre 4-7 sitting in 10th going against their bf whos tied for 3rd 7-4 (1 game ahead of me & my opponent 6-4)

They said Trubisky was questionable and if it were sunday he would have played so they left him in in hopes he played. :stoneface: .. dude has been doubtful since yesterday morning

Who should i flex if Baldwin doesnt play or instead of Baldwin?

Screenshot_20181123-080950_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

I should have had some balls and used blount for them goal line carries. Finished with 22 :lol:

Im not a risk taker though

Is it really a possibility Baldwin might not play?

No practice wed or thurs. I need to block my opponent as well. He has Tyreek on bye, funchess doubtful, MJJ was out. He picked up djax yesterday. Kamara Ingram Ryan & Reed already played for him

So if baldwin is out i will drop him and ware (my handcuff) and pick up 2 guys

No practice wed or thurs. I need to block my opponent as well. He has Tyreek on bye, funchess doubtful, MJJ was out. He picked up djax yesterday. Kamara Ingram Ryan & Reed already played for him

Damn yeah I went ahead and put Baldwin on my bench and put D-Jax in my starting lineup for now.

Baldwin is game time decision. What im gonna do now is cut my kicker, he will clear again on sunday.

Tomorrow drop baldwin and ware and pick up the other 2 best options for flex. Hopefully should leave my opponent with scraps in the FA, my luck whoever he picks has some mirecle performance

This is so random for Baldwin after he was just 100% healthy last week. This dude’s body is either giving up on him or he didn’t work as hard this offseason.

hes FA in my league, someone dropped him the other day. I would scoop for the hell of it but I got enough RB and no room either way

EDIT: hes not a FA, clears tomorrow morning

Looking for suggestions here. In one of my leagues, our commish turned on pick trading for the first time. Since then, one guy in our league gave up after about week 4 because he made a bunch of ****** trades to begin the season (julio for jordan howard, etc). So after week 4, he started trading all of him players for picks next year. At the time the commissioner allowed it, but we eventually all agreed that it got completely out of hand.

Long story short, he now has 9 picks in the first 5 rounds next year. If we change anything he is threatening to quit and if we dont, we will probably lose some players.

Any suggestions on ways to appease everyone?

This is the guys team right now which is a joke since it's a 10 man league

Screenshot_20181124-094529_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

hes FA in my league, someone dropped him the other day. I would scoop for the hell of it but I got enough RB and no room either way

EDIT: hes not a FA, clears tomorrow morning

He’s explosive as hell and Gordon is battling knee and hamstring issues. If Gordon was to start missing some time down the stretch he could be a league winning type of player. Although it sucks he’s playing the Ravens Week 16.

Looking for suggestions here. In one of my leagues, our commish turned on pick trading for the first time. Since then, one guy in our league gave up after about week 4 because he made a bunch of ****ty trades to begin the season (julio for jordan howard, etc). So after week 4, he started trading all of him players for picks next year. At the time the commissioner allowed it, but we eventually all agreed that it got completely out of hand.

Long story short, he now has 9 picks in the first 5 rounds next year. If we change anything he is threatening to quit and if we dont, we will probably lose some players.

Any suggestions on ways to appease everyone?

This is the guys team right now which is a joke since it's a 10 man league

Screenshot_20181124-094529_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
if it wasn't in the rules at the beginning of the season you can't change anything in week 12 :lol:

if you guys didnt set a limit on trades for picks (dumb either way, I don't understand the trading for picks thing) you truly cannot enforce anything now. Thats how it goes for any league with any type of rules. Its his team if he wants to give up and go in for next year, I guess hes allowed to

if it wasn't in the rules at the beginning of the season you can't change anything in week 12 :lol:

if you guys didnt set a limit on trades for picks (dumb either way, I don't understand the trading for picks thing) you truly cannot enforce anything now. Thats how it goes for any league with any type of rules. Its his team if he wants to give up and go in for next year, I guess hes allowed to

Yeah I dont think anyone thought about limiting it because no one really thought someone would take it to this extreme. I think now we are just in a spot where we appease the guy or lose a couple other people. I know two guys in our league talked about not playing next year because of it.

It kind of just ****** up two years because it made it harder on most people this year and next year no one is really interested like prior years

Yeah I dont think anyone thought about limiting it because no one really thought someone would take it to this extreme. I think now we are just in a spot where we appease the guy or lose a couple other people. I know two guys in our league talked about not playing next year because of it.

It kind of just ****ed up two years because it made it harder on most people this year and next year no one is really interested like prior years

He didnt do anything wrong technically. He played the system after f'n up for this year

Commish needs to set a limit or something next year but yall cant just go changing stuff because season over and everyone realizing he gonna have a nice squad.

If its that serious then i guess you guys gonna have to choose between losing 1 guy or all those others.

Back
Top Bottom