**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I need an RB for this week with Hunt on a bye, trade DJax or Anthony Miller for Barber or Lamar?

My WR: Adams, Juju, Sammy, DJax, Miller
My RB: Hunt, Jones, Yeldon, Ware

Leaning Barber vs SF instead of Miller vs Ten

Trade DJax for Barber if you can swing it. If you don't want to trade, try to grab Gus Edwards. He may have taken Collins job/majority of reps.

Trade DJax for Barber if you can swing it. If you don't want to trade, try to grab Gus Edwards. He may have taken Collins job/majority of reps.

Im going after Gus for sure and dropping the kicker, pick one up again if i need it.

Barber has looked decent too. Should have went with the "safer" RB play.

I can't talk tho. I opted for MVS over Collins this week. Not that Collins did much (and I won the match up anyhow), but still.

Yeah it was a bad choice, I would have had 14 more points and wrapped up my matchup already if I just kept Barber in there. I had him in there literally all week and subbed him out for D-Jax two minutes before kickoff :lol:

Im up 26 with Zuerlein vs his Gurley

Fitzpatrick had me 20 at one point, I got busy came back amd saw he ended with 6.

Gonna have to either ride with Jameis Dak Dalton or Rosen ROS

* i had Ben & Mitch :smh:

Last edited:
Aight guys, I'm in a tough spot.

Mahomes going on a bye and I need a QB for this week 12 coming up. I'm thinking Baker vs Cincy.

Problem is I don't have an open spot and I need to drop someone. It's between Crowell & Elijah McGuire.

Who should I drop?

I'm down 41 pts w/ Gurley & Cooks going tonight. Pray for me yall

Sounds like your opponent needs those prayers more than you :lol: I'd be worried if I had to face those two tonight but I got you
Camron praying.gif

Aight guys, I'm in a tough spot.

Mahomes going on a bye and I need a QB for this week 12 coming up. I'm thinking Baker vs Cincy.

Problem is I don't have an open spot and I need to drop someone. It's between Crowell & Elijah McGuire.

Who should I drop?

Flip a coin. You'll be given the right answer either side it lands on :blush: :lol: . Crowell tho, cut him.

Plan aborted :lol:

SOB!

Im trying to get Barber, giving up Anthony Miller. We'll see. He countered earlier with Juju for Cohen :stoneface:

I got anthony for lamar waiting if not

Last edited:
Very lucky for Detroit. For some reason I was getting a Guice-vibe to the news.

Nah I knew it wasn’t THAT bad, good thing I picked up Riddick right before kickoff yesterday though. Josh Adams and Peyton Barber look to be good fill-ins for me in the meantime and it’s actually somewhat of a blessing in disguise because I can stash him on my IR for next week when I need to pick up a kicker with Zeurline on bye.

Nah I knew it wasn’t THAT bad, good thing I picked up Riddick right before kickoff yesterday though. Josh Adams and Peyton Barber look to be good fill-ins for me in the meantime and it’s actually somewhat of a blessing in disguise because I can stash him on my IR for next week when I need to pick up a kicker with Zeurline on bye.

Him missing a game just means even more for Golladay? :nerd::pimp: Unless of course Marvin Jones returns.

Him missing a game just means even more for Golladay? :nerd::pimp: Unless of course Marvin Jones returns.

Doesn’t sound like Marvin is gonna play but I wouldn’t feel that comfortable starting any Lions player this Thursday vs the Bears defense. Stafford might throw 5 picks :lol:

Smh Sammy active

Watch he go for 80 & a TD. Won my matchup but i had him ready for the flex, used Anthony instead

Back
Top Bottom