**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Started Rodgers over Ben. I can live with that, I didn’t see Ben have a BIG NIGHT. Starting Funchess was frustrating.

CMC was ballin out there for me. Went up against Ben, Conner, and Steelers Def and only down 16. (Had juju as well)

Probably the pendulum swinging back the direction he should be in imo

Nah you couldn’t have watched the game tonight. The Panthers OL was getting absolutely destroyed every play getting a free run at Cam within a second every time he tried to drop back. I’ve never been a big Cam fan but his line and CMC’s missed blocks gave him zero chance to get anything going.

Nah you couldn’t have watched the game tonight. The Panthers OL was getting absolutely destroyed every play getting a free run at Cam within a second every time he tried to drop back. I’ve never been a big Cam fan but his line and CMC’s missed blocks gave him zero chance to get anything going.

I’m just a Steelers fan and being a homer. **** Cam and the Panthers

Trade away Cooks for Mack, or should I target either Mixon or Chubb instead?

PhotoGrid_1541744995009.jpg

Playing CMC this week :smh:He also has Matty Ice against the Browns this week. I'm really about to lose my undefeated record to a dude with a losing record.

I need to completely stay away from ever starting players on the road in TNF games unless they’re absolute must starts.

With reports that LeVeon will be back next week I was hoping that the Steelers would sit him to give him an extra week to get in game shape. Conner in the protocol nixes that :smh: :ohwell:. It was a good run.

Back
Top Bottom