**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yeldon. Steelers offense is sus. Idk if it can ask be ascribed to le'veon but they're not producing how they should. Also saw that yahoo says Connor was a victim of game flow which is just an excuse

If Connor can’t cook the Falcons this week it might be time to bench those rumblings of Bell coming back will either lift his game up or sink.

are we starting Mark Ingram this week?
I gotta pick two between James White, Ingram, Demaryius Thomas, Ridley and maybe Chris Carson (but hurt and bad matchup) what do you guys think?

Mark Ingram is a MUST START fresh legs and you know he ready to unleash. Plus they facing Skins @ home

Full-point PPR, need one for flex: Collins, Josh Gordon or Keke? I think RB wise I am going to deploy Lindsay & Aaron Jones. Collins with the fumbles :rolleyes.

Anybody pick up Nick Chubb? Dude has like 30 less touches than Kenyan Drake but more points. At some points the Brownies gotta give him more touches, right?

My Bears D are on a BYE week.

Which def should I pick up?

GB vs Det
Miami vs Cin
Pit vs ATL
Balt vs Cle
Houston vs Dal
Wash Vs NO

Drop LeSean McCoy for Ajayi or Breida?

My other backs are Zeek, Lamar Miller, Dion Lewis, Tarik Cohen.

Rest of the way:

Brady, Rivers, or Luck?

Also for this week, standard league. Pick 1. Starting CMC for sure.

Alex Collins at Cleveland
Mark Ingram vs Washington (MNF)
James White vs Indy (TNF)

Anybody pick up Nick Chubb? Dude has like 30 less touches than Kenyan Drake but more points. At some points the Brownies gotta give him more touches, right?

He will take over eventually imo .. prob end up being later than sooner

Are they putting mixon in a comitee when he returns. I’m afraid they just might

Taylor Gabriel made it through waivers this week. Would you guys rather have him or Antonio Callaway?

got offered Mixon and Bernard or Devonta Freeman and Coleman for my Tyreek Hill?
What do you guys think? PPR league I need the RB help with Fournette out and my RBs left are Penny and Clement lol. Other WRs are OBJ, Juju, Lockett, Edelman

Back
Top Bottom