OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Raisel Iglesias should be fine. No structural damage. Just a bruise.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...l-damage-elbow-reds-raisel-iglesias/99515688/

I honestly may drop him anyway. I didn't do my homework draft night when I took him and assumed he was going back into the rotation but I see he's going to be their closer. Is that right?
Yeah and not even a typical closer. They're gonna go with a trio of guys in late game high leverage situations. So some nights he might pitch in the 7th, 8th, or 9th. Should still be a good source of Ks, ERA, and WHIP. But probably won't get you too many saves.

I could certainly use all three of those categories :lol: but IDK. I think I rather have another starter/OF already having a closer in Seung-hwan.
Yeah I have no problem dropping him. I'm gonna do it as soon as the Cards put Alex Reyes on the DL so I can scoop him and throw him in one of my DL slots :lol:. If I "redshirt" him as we call it in our rules I can keep him for up to 6 years.

Do any of ya'll know how to set up keepers on a yahoo league? It is confusing as hell to me :lol:

Second season of our league and did not run keepers last year

Last edited:
I tried to post lineup pics but posting pics mobile is so damn glitchy.

Had two drafts today and love my squads

I wanna drop Tomlin, and possibly Raisel Iglesias (unfortunately too injury prone).

Thoughts on who to replace either with? Mind you I drafted Severino and dropped him.

View media item 2381999
there are more guys not listed, but I didn't deem them worth of an add.

Last edited:
Looks like Steven Matz is having trouble with his elbow again. Will probably start the season on the DL.

Last edited:
Panik, Neil Walker or Gyorko?

Grichuk or Mazara?

:nerd:

I currently have Panik and Mazara.

Last edited:
Panic and mazara.

My draft is tomorrow night... How high are we comfortable taking Kershgod?

Format changed to 1 SP per day this season

Seems legit. I'm going 4th overall, it's a given should be be there

He and Jake lamb are two guys I need on da squad. Targeted both in every damn mock I've done :lol:

Keeper league, pick 2:

Machado - 1st rd pick
Sale - 3rd rd pick
Dee Gordon - last rd pick

First year doing a keeper, not sure what strategy to go with :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom