OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fromm can sling that thing. Throwing out routes from the opposite hash. Most freshman QB's aren't making that or even attempting that throw.

Dawgs WRs out here dropping everything.

Jalen looking like Alex Smith in the pocket in clutch situations. Shaky and feeling ghost pressure that isn't there.

I swear I hate todays kids tackling techniques, heck even the NFL at this point. Kids running with their head down, trying to throw a shoulder. Whatever happened to buzzing your feet, breaking down and wrapping up?

Fromm can sling that thing. Throwing out routes from the opposite hash. Most freshman QB's aren't making that or even attempting that throw.

Dawgs WRs out here dropping everything.

Jalen looking like Alex Smith in the pocket in clutch situations. Shaky and feeling ghost pressure that isn't there.

I swear I hate todays kids tackling techniques, heck even the NFL at this point. Kids running with their head down, trying to throw a shoulder. Whatever happened to buzzing your feet, breaking down and wrapping up?

We're lucky if it's a shoulder and not a crown. Sorenson ****in killed me with those shoulder checks

Back
Top Bottom