OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They'll wash OSU, Bama would be another classic IMO.

If Bama gets in, we're looking at a Wisky-Miami Orange Bowl :sick::sick::sick:

I guess if Bama gets all their players back from Injury it could happen but after seeing Auburn smoke Bama I think Clemson would too.

My guess is Clemson/Oklahoma for the title

I guess if Bama gets all their players back from Injury it could happen but after seeing Auburn smoke Bama I think Clemson would too.

My guess is Clemson/Oklahoma for the title
I love the sound of that. I just Bama to miss the cut because of their spoiled *** fans.

Side note...Georgia was trying to punish auburn players...I told people Kirby don’t like being embarrassed...it was gonna be ugly for em

It was a solid run for my Canes but Clemson is on another level. Malik ain’t the ticket going into next year, if N’Kosi ain’t our starter next year I’d be utterly flabbergasted.

:lol: rebuttal basically was "we beat you in 14 tho".

I don't really care who gets in, but OSU getting curb stomped by an 6-6 Iowa should not be excused just because they played a tougher schedule. From game 1-12/13 Alabama was the better team, and deserves that spot.

This, 8 is dumb unless you are going to give the G5 an AQ spot, which is something they are never going to do.

I hope either team washes Dumbo Luther King. I just wish the committee had some consistency in their standards for the top 4.

Frosty is at work already. Trying to pluck a UTk commit

It'll be interesting to see if Frost brings in a grad transfer or a JUCO for next season. On the JC front former LSU QB Lindsey Scott Jr has played well for EMCC this season after showing up to campus two weeks before the first game and has them playing in the JUCONCG today.

Not sure if he's gotten his **** together but former FSU QB Malik Henry is available. Not really a DT, but he's got enough mobility to make teams respect him keeping the ball in the read game.

Malik Henry still playing? Wow.

Amon-Ra is something serious. Scored a td last night and ran around the field holding up victory sign with Trojan gloves.

Come on Helton. I;ll give you 2 more years if you land him and get JT to leave high school early

It'll be interesting to see if Frost brings in a grad transfer or a JUCO for next season. On the JC front former LSU QB Lindsey Scott Jr has played well for EMCC this season after showing up to campus two weeks before the first game and has them playing in the JUCONCG today.

Not sure if he's gotten his **** together but former FSU QB Malik Henry is available. Not really a DT, but he's got enough mobility to make teams respect him keeping the ball in the read game.

Terry Wilson, who was a UNL commit but ended up getting snatched up by Frost when he was in Oregon said on a radio interview here earlier this week he would be open to transferring here. He is the player of the year in his juco conference.

Malik Henry still playing? Wow.

Amon-Ra is something serious. Scored a td last night and ran around the field holding up victory sign with Trojan gloves.

Come on Helton. I;ll give you 2 more years if you land him and get JT to leave high school early

Yea, he's going to be on this season's LCU.

Back
Top Bottom