OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I literally just asked my wife a few hours ago about the endzone turf and pieces they add for these games :lol:

I was like iwonder if they roll out a big as mat of turf and patches for the conference logos

They (turf fields) all do that though, but this is thr first time.ive ever seen it come up like that.

Arthur Blank got the good stuff though :wink:

That's what I was thinking too, maybe Bama.

Most people didn't think Jimbo would leave after his title in Tallahassee but here we are

Yeah, but every year it was a who’s after Jimbo. I blame that circus on him and Sexton who tried to use it as leverage. UT, LSU twice, and TAMU. This year I don’t think he was looking for a raise, but he wanted more facility upgrades and like yesterday. He made a lot references about what Clemson has done for their football program. From what I read, he went all out and put all his chips in and his bluff was called even though it appeared he wanted to stay in Tally and FSU still wanted him, too. Seems like he burned a lot bridges and pissed of ton of people off along the way. Just because you love someone, doesn’t mean you need to stay in the relationship so to speak.

It is what it is. He has all the resources a kid could as for and if he doesn’t succeed, it’s completely on John. Love Jimbo, but I do not think it’s going to end well for him. But he has $75M to wipe his tears with if things go south. He’s a great coach, but I cannot begin to imagine the pressure he’s going to feel by years 3/4/5.

Regardless, Jimbo help modernize our program, got us on the right track, and brought a Championship back to Tally. He was the right man for the job when we needed him most. I’ll still like Jimbo a lot and wish things could have played out differently. Only wish him the best!

pretty sure Clemson bows down to every request from Dabo.

Pretty much. Great thing about him, I don’t recall the circus with other schools looking to hire him away annually. Seems like Clemson is loyal to Dabo and Dabo to Clemson. Seems like a great partnership.

Wisconsin should draw up a play with RB in the wildcat, but acts like he trips on the turf and drops the Tebow pass.

Or that...

Back
Top Bottom