OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ohio state fans sounded like they were doubting their chances coming into this game.

The U is who we thought they were. Ton of holes but better than they ha e been for years. Not quite a top 15 team, yet
Def a top 15 level team. Not ready to go to war with the elite programs like Clemson yet. Next year will be a year of being the hunted all year long.

Ohio state fans sounded like they were doubting their chances coming into this game.

The U is who we thought they were. Ton of holes but better than they ha e been for years. Not quite a top 15 team, yet

I hate doubting my team but man they pick and chose when to show up. Look at their whole season, this is the most bipolar team in the nation.

I hope we win this and if we get in the playoff I’ll be happy BUT we don’t deserve to get in and this team is definitely not ready for that

I hate doubting my team but man they pick and chose when to show up. Look at their whole season, this is the most bipolar team in the nation.

I hope we win this and if we get in the playoff I’ll be happy BUT we don’t deserve to get in and this team is definitely not ready for that
I’ve been doubting my team since VY tipped my soul out.

5a23464cdb7de.image.jpg

USC/Ohio state gonna be good.

This will be interesting...bust through the line and hold up Bryant to push him back for a safety. :lol:

Nvm...shotgun...smart.

Back
Top Bottom