Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think his original plan was to beat horn and a couple other fighters to get one more payout from floyd in a rematch but that's out the window.. broner wouldn't be that big of a money grab either. I think if he gets Crawford that match at least gets on PPV which should equal a bigger payout.. I also felt like roach was holding back manny his last few fights . I'm honestly excited to see if buboy can bring out the killer in manny bec. In fights he was always yelling and talking to go after the fighter but then you have roach who's in his ear saying otherwise..

Pacquiao wants to cash out. I don't know if Crawford can get him the money he wants. I think even a Horn rematch will be more lucrative.

I don't think it's that big of a money grab bec. The whole world knew he really won the fight . It would be like Bradley all over again and those fights were wack.

I don't think it's that big of a money grab bec. The whole world knew he really won the fight . It would be like Bradley all over again and those fights were wack.
I didn't mean that a Horn rematch will be the biggest payday, I meant that even Horn will a bigger payday than Crawford. The dance partner that would be the most lucrative for Pacquiao right now is probably Amir Khan.

Bob wants the Loma-Pac fight.

Would it be out of the question for Bob to pay Manny’s taxes in exchange for that fight? :lol:

Pac is basically the modern day mc hammer... his entourage is HUGE and in his culture you almost always have to take care of your friends and family . It doesn't even have to be close friends either. I also read he has issues with the IRS . I really feel bad for the man . He is a stand up guy who will probably be broke and have brain issues by the time he is in his mid to late 40s.

Pac is basically the modern day mc hammer... his entourage is HUGE and in his culture you almost always have to take care of your friends and family . It doesn't even have to be close friends either. I also read he has issues with the IRS . I really feel bad for the man . He is a stand up guy who will probably be broke and have brain issues by the time he is in his mid to late 40s.
Yikes. I would have to tell all those so called friends to kick rocks.

Back
Top Bottom