Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
days-inn-logo-png-transparent.png

The televised undercard for Gennady Golovkin-Canelo Alvarez II on Sept. 15 (HBO PPV) at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas is in the process of being put together and Golden Boy Promotions president Eric Gomez told ESPN on Thursday that he expects it will be completed in about 10 days. Golden Boy controls two televised undercard fights and Gomez said they are working with Zanfer Promotions on a possible junior middleweight title defense by Mexico’s Jaime Munguia (30-0, 25 KOs) for the co-feature. Munguia retained his title for the first time last Saturday via action-packed decision against Liam Smith. The other bout Gomez is working on is a middleweight clash between former titlist David Lemieux (39-4, 33 KOs) and Gary “Spike” O’Sullivan (28-2, 20 KOs). Golovkin promoter Tom Loeffler controls the other TV bout and said he intends to put on former pound-for-pound king and four-division champion Roman “Chocolatito” Gonzalez (46-2, 38 KOs). Gonzalez is attempting to rebound from back-to-back losses to Srisaket Sor Rungvisai in junior bantamweight title fights.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=1-24203767

Even if those are layup fights for Choco and Mungia, this is one of the best PPV undercards in a while.

What’s y’all thoughts on Garcia/Easter?

Does Easter have a chance I wanna lay some $ on him....

What’s y’all thoughts on Garcia/Easter?

Does Easter have a chance I wanna lay some $ on him....
Easter looks focused and has had a long camp to prepare. Meanwhile, if you look at Mikey Garcia he's doing everything besides training- playing Street Fighter, working on Real Estate, talking about other fighters besides Easter. We are wondering if all of a sudden Easter can actually use his size and length properly. I'm going to go with NO, he's going to look like Berto using the shoulder roll against Guerrero. Easter is going to be determined and give everything he has, it just won't be enough.

Last edited:
Parker's not getting a decision if he simply tries to survive like he did against AJ. He's going to have to fight.

I got Whyte by a controversial decision.

This Chisora Takam fight is nice!

Edit: man Chisora got that KO tho. That was a great fight

Last edited:
Great card by Showtime.
Mikey broke his will in the 8th, Spence is too much but glad to see someone up for the challenge.

Back
Top Bottom