Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Canelo had better cardio he coulda clearly won that fight. Gave all those middle rounds away with his back on the ropes. I don't know if he has an adjustment for GGG's pressure and his somewhat questionable tank.

I thought GGG looked average in the first fight and was timid. Both were feeling each other out for what seemed like more than half the fight.

Expecting fireworks for the second one.

Mall been the Mando do the research
In April was just for the WBC

Is Billy Joe his mando? Cause he was quick
to agree to fight him in August

Mall been the Mando do the research
In April was just for the WBC

Is Billy Joe his mando? Cause he was quick
to agree to fight him in August
Big Charlo and Danny Jacobs should fight. It is the path of least resistance. The Ukranian can't fight Jacobs because they have the same trainer. Andrade doesn't want to fight anybody.

GGG needs to attack the body earlier and a lot more often this fight. I don’t think him and Abel planned on Canelita moving as much as he did.

Why GGG still avoiding Charlo?

Bruh are you one of the Charlo brothers? Dating or managing one of them?

He just became the mandatory recently by beating Centeno. That’s too weak middleweights on his resume. Golovkin is not afraid of fighting him or anybody else (don’t bring up that Ward garbage either). Charlo will be a big name, but dude needs to develop.

Golovkin might be trying to cash out right now, but I believe he will fight Charlo when the time comes. His priorities are the Canelo rematch and Blow Job Saunders’ belt because he’s never held that title. I’m sure he’ll fight Charlo afterward if Charlo survives Jacobs (management probably won’t let that fight happen because Jacobs details the hype train).

He just became the mandatory recently by beating Centeno. That’s too weak middleweights on his resume. Golovkin is not afraid of fighting him or anybody else (don’t bring up that Ward garbage either). Charlo will be a big name, but dude needs to develop.

Golovkin might be trying to cash out right now, but I believe he will fight Charlo when the time comes. His priorities are the Canelo rematch and Blow Job Saunders’ belt because he’s never held that title. I’m sure he’ll fight Charlo afterward if Charlo survives Jacobs (management probably won’t let that fight happen because Jacobs details the hype train).

He’s been the mando since last year
learn to read before u come with them lame
bum asss jokes boy!

Do your Research!

He’s been the mando since last year
learn to read before u come with them lame
bum asss jokes boy!

Do your Research!

Learn to read? Oversight on my part that beating a bum like Heiland made him the mandatory challenger after a single fight at middleweight.

Then he stepped up the challenge with Centeno.

Keep slurping, bruh.

Back
Top Bottom