Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers in the playoffs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brook Lopez is BY FAR the best player on this team, and they don't even have any incentive to play him because he won't be a part of their future....Outside of him, this is one of the least talented teams in the league easily...

Didn't noble get continuously sonned by the cat man?

nobody has ever sonned me on here

if your referring to 4wrestling hes been hurt ever since i clowned him for admitting on niketalk he never been with a girl. that was a long time ago when i was young. he never let it go for 10 plus years

lol @ that guy sonning me

So...you been sonned off here?? Details. You get your forehead muushed?

[quote name="wHipLAshTw03" url="/t/663423/official-2017-nba-offseason-thread-brodie-wins-league-mvp-fa-begins-7-1/8250#post_28]

LOL....stay actin tough frisco kid. The ones who act tough and talk the most smack are usually the ones who get KTFO. Go peep World Star so you don't be staying ignorant.

You like to box? Why don't I ever see you on the boxing thread? lol...stop pretending kid.
[/quote]

Meh. Not indicative of anything. I boxed for 12 yrs. I very rarely go in there. I know very few of these new cats. Like 5. Im about the old head sluggers.

Last edited:
freeze freeze to piggyback on your "old sluggers", I was on the way back from Tulsa earlier and was listening to Al Eashbach and Scoop Jackson called in and they were talking about Mayweather and the purses he gets per fight etc.....Scoop posed "Imagine the draw of Hearns vs Sugar Ray, or Duran vs Sugar or Ali vs _____ in today's age"

Bruh, those would be .5 Billion dollar purses....agree or nah?

Last edited:
Dolan really got Phil up out of there?!?!

Smartest thing the Knicks have done in years :wow: :lol:

Dude was straight up sabotaging the franchise for the longest

Kristaps won

This.

David Griffin as GM?

Even better apparently,Woj says they're trying to get Ujiri

Wouldn't have minded seeing Phil stay on for the lulz but Knicks fans have gone through enough under dude :lol:

Lol ujiri fleeced the knicks when he was both in Denver and in Toronto, why would he go to the franchise he helped ruin? Dolan will never accept.

Grown *** men willing to meet up to fight over basketball opinions. I love NT.

this aint about basketball opinions this is about someone continuously thinking he cant die

kill someone for pointing out you're a fan of multiple basketball teams.

out of all things to want to stand up and fight for in life. hah. good stuff tough guy

Last edited:
freeze freeze to piggyback on your "old sluggers", I was on the way back from Tulsa earlier and was listening to Al Eashbach and Scoop Jackson called in and they were talking about Mayweather and the purses he gets per fight etc.....Scoop posed "Imagine the draw of Hearns vs Sugar Ray, or Duran vs Sugar or Ali vs _____ in today's age"

Bruh, those would be .5 Billion dollar purses....agree or nah?

Haha Hearns is my uncle so im partial but absolutely bro. These guys would get insane amounts of dough for the matchups. Hearns vs sugar 1 and 2. Hearns vs marvelous. Hellllllla tyson fights. Mike and lenox. Mike and evander. Ali. Good lord. Thrilla in manila. Rumble in the jungle. The dough. Bro. With arn tellum backing it. Don king wouldve ate like crazy. And golden boy. Dudes wouldve been rich as hell with the promo mayweather gets. Difference is a lot of his hype comes from that record. If he had some loses i dont think the purse would be nearly as high..but at this point people are paying just to see him take that 1st L.

So...you been sonned off here?? Details. You get your forehead muushed?

no i dont think anyone on here can take me in a fight. im almost 6 foot 6 230 pounds go to the gym every other day and im a pretty good boxer

4wrestling is like 5 foot 4 100 pounds and on another coast

it was never serious with me and him just back and fourth ribs i found some of the stuff he said hilarious

Haha Hearns is my uncle so im partial but absolutely bro. These guys would get insane amounts of dough for the matchups. Hearns vs sugar 1 and 2. Hearns vs marvelous. Hellllllla tyson fights. Mike and lenox. Mike and evander. Ali. Good lord. Thrilla in manila. Rumble in the jungle. The dough. Bro. With arn tellum backing it. Don king wouldve ate like crazy. And golden boy. Dudes wouldve been rich as hell with the promo mayweather gets. Difference is a lot of his hype comes from that record. If he had some loses i dont think the purse would be nearly as high..but at this point people are paying just to see him take that 1st L.
of course.. they definitely ain't paying to watch an entertaining fight.
laugh.gif

that mayweather connor fight gonna be quick

it shoulda been a handicap match with pacman on connors side

Last edited:
I'm not fighting anybody these days.

Way to cool for that.

I will shoot a fool, though.

guns are a no no
unless its more than 3
im a really nice guy and like to joke around but i love fighting it feels good throwing hands

Last edited:
Lakers in the playoffs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brook Lopez is BY FAR the best player on this team, and they don't even have any incentive to play him because he won't be a part of their future....Outside of him, this is one of the least talented teams in the league easily...
I agree and this my team
As constructed, definitely not winning 30+

:rofl:

It's clearly still June 28 on the West Coast

we still got 2 1/2 hours :rofl:

it's active!

Day couldn't end without ol Whip and his nonsense

Playoffs , playoffs.....playoffs???

Your 2018 Western Conf playoff participants:

GSW

SAS

HOU

Utah

OKC

MEM

LAL

MIN

Quote me

:rofl: :rofl:

I see you forgot to take ya medications today old man

The Lakers wont win more than 28 games next year. Quote me.

Forget a quote. Put $$$ down young buck

1k that Lakers won't win more than 28 games and/or 5k Lakers won't make it to the playoffs. You can take either or both. Watch ya mouth too old man, I would whoop you.

didn't 4wrestling become an actual wrestler?? :lol:

or was that someone else?

Your 2018 Western Conf playoff participants:

GSW

SAS

HOU

Utah

OKC

MEM

LAL

MIN

Quote me
roll.gif
roll.gif

I see you forgot to take ya medications today old man

The Lakers wont win more than 28 games next year. Quote me.

Forget a quote. Put $$$ down young buck
1k that Lakers won't win more than 28 games and/or 5k Lakers won't make it to the playoffs. You can take either or both. Watch ya mouth too old man, I would whoop you.
I'll raise you kid. $10K....ya you heard it. $10 mf K the Lakers will win more than 28 games next year. I'll bet you AND anyone else here.

Loser of the bet drives to my hood to pay his debt to society because I'm guaranteeing LAL will win more than 28 with or without PG13. No paypal BS. MEET UP face to face to honor the bet. 

I make a lot more than 10K a month so you better start saving your $20 dollar bills now.

Last edited:
Y'all Midas whale meet in Temecula
Got a full amateur MMA line up
Where's Meth to ok NT sponsoring the event
All proceeds can go to charity

Last edited:
Y'all Midas whale meet in Temecula
Got a full amateur MMA line up
Where's Meth to ok NT sponsoring the event
All proceeds can go to charity
They know me by my first name at Pechanga. Frisco wouldn't want to meet me there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom