Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I'm reading CP3 was fed up with Doc and that the breaking point was when Doc declined a trade offer from the Knicks that would've sent Melo and Vujacic to LA for Crawford, Pierce, and Austin Rivers :x

LTB vs Noblekane main card

Shoe vs Casper undercard

let's make this happen :nerd:

Leemealone/ Brodie MVP/whiplash needs to happen

Prelims

leemelone vs Mamba

Whip vs Frisco

Already challenge dat old man out to put dem gloves on but he was too worried about having a seizure or a heart attack so he backed tf up before he got smacked tf up.

I would be willing to do a whiploser & fraudsum against me at the same damn time & I bet both of dem would still run away b.

Last edited:
Yo I'm reading CP3 was fed up with Doc and that the breaking point was when Doc declined a trade offer from the Knicks that would've sent Melo and Vujacic to LA for Crawford, Pierce, and Austin Rivers :x

Dude was turning down every damn deal. I would be pissed too.

Dude was turning down every damn deal. I would be pissed too.

Yeah CP3 made the right move. He gets to play on a better team next season, if it works out he can re-sign, if it doesn't he can team up with his boy LeBron.

Clippers go back to bottom dwelling now, . Where they belong. I wonder what happens to DJ? Hell he's got 22m coming to him this year. :smokin and 21 and 22 Million in the next 3 years :smokin

I was low key kind of trolling when I said I became a Lakers fan when they drafted Lonzo, but I'm all in now because CP3 is no longer a Clipper. Clippers always find a way to break my heart.

Last edited:
I wonder if DJ regrets not signing with Dallas. They aren't doing too hot either, but at least their owner is always looking to make moves.

Clippers go back to bottom dwelling now, . Where they belong. I wonder what happens to DJ? Hell he's got 22m coming to him this year. :smokin and 21 and 22 Million in the next 3 years :smokin

Who DeAndre? He's only under contract for this upcoming season. He likely becomes a free agent in 2018 as well. Which by the way looks to be by far the craziest crop of free agents in league history potentially.

Who DeAndre? He's only under contract for this upcoming season. He likely becomes a free agent in 2018 as well. Which by the way looks to be by far the craziest crop of free agents in league history potentially.

Mamba, Can you give me an idea of who will be available in FA in 2018? #seriousquestion :nerd:

I was low key kind of trolling when I said I became a Lakers fan when they drafted Lonzo, but I'm all in now because CP3 is no longer a Clipper. Clippers always find a way to break my heart.

Dude we dont want you on the laker wagon. stay in Clipper nation. :rolleyes :rolleyes

CP3 wasn't leading that team anywhere. Dan Dakich was a bit wild with his whole rant, but I definitely agree with some of what was said.

I literally was heart broken when I went to ESPN. Com today to see CP3 is gone. I've been with this team when Clippers tickets were given away for free. I'm literally thinking about burning my CP3 jersey.

Last edited:

Dude we dont want you on the laker wagon. stay in Clipper nation.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
"we" 

_lPiUZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom