Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

So then the question is Frank gonna be comparable to who Livingston is, or who Livingston could've been. :nerd:

Last edited:
I know what you mean Squatch

Let me explain what I meant about Livingston style. Whenever Livingston is on the court, as a fan of the team he is playing for, I will feel comfortable when he has the ball in his hands. I know I'll count on him no matter what. As a fan of opposite team Livingston plays against, I will be worried how can we stop him where any teammate play better around him on the court

That's what I would like to see from Ntilikina

Ntilikina is a better shooter than Livingston without question. Even a scorer as well

I am trying to stay positive about our first rounder as much as I can

Last edited:
Ian Begley: I’m told Carmelo Anthony is confident a deal with get done at this point with Houston.

He must have got his sources from JSports_net

I won't be surprised if Knicks receive a terrible package for Melo. Knicks' FO and especially Coach Hornacek wanted to get rid of Melo ASAP

Sad.

Last edited:
If we take Anderson back that's a terrible trade. It's like we are making a trade just for the sake of it smh

Well they put themselves in a tough spot. That sense of desperation they made known to the public killed all leverage.

At this point it's all about what a team is willing to be generous enough to give us...

If we don't take the deal, we might still be forced to buy out. Either way we gonna get the crap end.

If we take Anderson back that's a terrible trade. It's like we are making a trade just for the sake of it smh

I'll make a summary about from what I see from JSports' tweets

Rumored three team trade way: Blazers, Rockets and Knicks

Melo to Rockets
Harkless, Myers Leonard to Knicks
Ryan Anderson to Blazers

Blazers GM just told the media few days ago that he isn't interested in the tanking thing. He's trying to win. I assume getting Ryan Anderson isn't enough for him. I don't know if Blazers are still in. The thing I know is that Rockets are trying to find a third team that takes Ryan Anderson's contract since Knicks aren't interested in taking Anderson's contract at all

Well they put themselves in a tough spot. That sense of desperation they made known to the public killed all leverage.

At this point it's all about what a team is willing to be generous enough to give us...

If we don't take the deal, we might still be forced to buy out. Either way we gonna get the crap end.

Sad but true

I want to see Melo winning a ring. I am a bit heated over the fact Phil wasted prime years of Melo :smh:

Last edited:
Mo Harkless and Leonard wouldn't be bad. I've liked Mo since he got drafted. Leonard is probably just a throw in for the salaries to match, bc he's only gonna crowd the front court.

Pretty confident that we'll get CP3 & Harden back for Melo 
smokin.gif

Michelle Yu‏Verified account @michelleyutv 19m19 minutes ago
When asked if he wanted to see Melo back, @T_HardJR said "hell yeah". He said he learned a lot from Melo in first stint w/ @nyknicks.
DEZL_1KWAAAiSY1.jpg

Wow. Seeing this guy surrounded by cameras like he's AROD. Never thought I'd see the day.

Hope that contract turns into a helluva steal

Back
Top Bottom