Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Anybody been watching the summer leagues? I've heard a little about Dotson. What about Artis? Jaramaz? I'm hoping one of these guys can get in the rotation in the near future.

Dotson is the only one making our roster. We got it right with him. The others (kornet, hayes, artis, OJ) will get training camp invites but I doubt they'll actually make the team. OJ is a good player, you could tell he can ball, but I dont think him or the Knicks think he's ready. Most likely a stash.

They better cut Randle's bum *** though. He's beyond terrible.

Last edited:
One is all that's needed. If Dotson could fill Holiday's role eventually that would be a w. I'd be happy with stashing OJ too. Maybe Artis to the d league.

Randle and N'Dour played well so they deserved their spots on the roster. Randle now however is straight basura so he can go :lol:

I'd give Artis a contract and leave it at that. Or scoop up any other guy with promise before anyone else keys in on them. Low risk, high reward.

We had a game at 8 AM today?
laugh.gif

20-9-4 in 25 minutes for Dotson
smokin.gif
I thought it was a joke when I saw a text notification from Begley's tweets
mean.gif
He got next 
smokin.gif

sometimes i feel like guys in here do not understand the rebuild process

that kid dotson though :smokin

like i said when we drafted him, more excited for him than i am for frank.

Source: Blazers, Rockets, Knicks have engaged in early talks regarding a 3 team deal that could potentially send C. Anthony to Houston.

Keep in mind talks are very early names that have been discussed are Anderson, Harkless, Myers, Melo. Talks are fluid.

Back
Top Bottom