Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Damn I don't think I've ever seen one of our Summer League teams this trash before 
A girls hs gym class is more interesting basketball than that summer league team. Was able to stomach about 10 minutes of 1 game before I flipped the switch. :nerd:

Damn, Okafor is that trash? I had no clue.
laugh.gif
Would've been a Knick had we gotten pick 1-3 
laugh.gif
100%.
laugh.gif

Thank THJr.
laugh.gif

Speaking of THJr. would y'all be opposed to seeing him back?? 
I know he showed flashes last year, but I really think he's just going to be a middle of the road backup guard. He doesn't run the offense particularly well, he isn't a lock down defender. He's like 1 6-7/10 in every category.

That and I still don't **** with his father.
laugh.gif

again... knicks fans talking about tanking .... but in the same breath want to improve the team this year.......... its either full tank or try to get players that can help you contend for a playoff spot..... it cant be both......

I'm relieved that he didn't play. The kid just played all five games in French basketball championship series two weeks ago

Let him rest and learn playbook. Hornacek will develop him well

I'm relieved that he didn't play. The kid just played all five games in French basketball championship series two weeks ago

Let him rest and learn playbook. Hornacek will develop him well
he's 18 and avg 20 minutes a game. Sounding like its worse than we thought. No way an 18 should need rest from games 2 weeks ago, ijs..

Damn I don't think I've ever seen one of our Summer League teams this trash before 
A girls hs gym class is more interesting basketball than that summer league team. Was able to stomach about 10 minutes of 1 game before I flipped the switch. :nerd:
For a while there I thought yall all just decided silently to not talk about summer league like the Knicks weren't participating :lol:

there is zero point risking any injury for summer league
Of course not if you have an issue like it appears Frank NT does. Never heard of healthy players/rookies sitting out just to avoid injury. I'm hyped to see what the youngfella has since I don't watch those edited hoops express type videos.

He banged knees in his final game in France

Shouldn't even thinking about playing him unless he's 120% healthy. Frank will get plenty of reps in training camp & preseason.

He banged knees in his final game in France

Shouldn't even thinking about playing him unless he's 120% healthy. Frank will get plenty of reps in training camp & preseason.
He'll never be 120% healthy :lol: banged a knee isn't that serious, there's gotta be more to it imo. I just want to see him play, that's all. Willing to wait it out if he's injured but not buying an 18yo is tired from games 2 weeks ago...

He banged a knee and maybe it's still sore, him not playing doesn't mean he tore an acl.
I do think Frank was a triangle pick but many other teams were high on him, now that Phil is gone don't change his value

Last edited:
Him not playing means I dont get to see him play yet. Whatever reason he's out real or imagined its the same result. Missed all of the euro games and haven't seen vid by choice so maybe I'm rushing it :lol: there's nobody else worth watching from what I've seen on the sl squad. It'll be opening night soon enough :smile:

Back
Top Bottom