Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

They been together since high school. No amount of money can buy that type of relationship.

What? ***** you realize that Melo went to High school in Baltimore and Virginia :lol:. LaLa was doing MTV hosting in NYC at the time

Melo met LaLa in like his 2nd year in the league though. So he was still pretty young. And they been together for at least a decade. They seemed like a cool couple for real. Hopefully, they mend it.

They had some dope family snaps last summer during the olympics.

Last edited:
I remember seeing a doc about Melo & LaLa said they been talking since HS. Maybe she meant since he was young. :lol:

The reason he didn't waive the NTC is cause he was trying to save the relationship

Melo a stand up dude fareal

Carmelo was in the league when they started dating. Wasn't in high school.

He can get mad broads but son still had a wife that he was with for mad long. You buggin if you think he not hurting.

My ***** melo don't deserve all these L's. Hope he leaves this franchise and flourishes and gets a ring finally. 

Such a god damn shame what this team and this city did to him. NY really will chew you up and spit you out with no damns given.

Last edited:
Melo and Lala have separated before and came back like everything was cool

In the TMZ article is says nether of them are thinking divorce so I'm sure they'll work it out 

Melo and Lala have separated before and came back like everything was cool

In the TMZ article is says nether of them are thinking divorce so I'm sure they'll work it out 
Melo is going to put his career first this time, and not hers 

Carmelo was in the league when they started dating. Wasn't in high school.

He can get mad broads but son still had a wife that he was with for mad long. You buggin if you think he not hurting.
Yall dudes bugging if you don't think Melo been smashing other broads.

Word to the geisha houses in China during the Olympics.

:rofl: :rofl: Stephen is a clown.

A CLOWN!

You see this lame raising his voice. Epitome of fake outrage :rofl:

Last edited:
sswr8lgt3bkjduddn63h.jpg
should've risked it all

Theyre separated not divorced

Hoping for the best. Sucks the situation is so bad it started to afftect the home

Son said he don't know what he would do if Phil was here right now

:rofl:

Not a damn ******* thing is what he would do.

Back
Top Bottom