Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Too bad we wont be in position to select him. I wonder why he didnt attend a Celtics or Lakers game, or even PHX cause they have better odds in selecting him. 

Would be nice if that Celtics pick for Melo & our pick i mentioned was already a conversation, but i doubt it. 

Would you do a pick swap for Melo with the Celtics if they offered it? I'd be tempted.

Why would the Celtics trade for Hayward when he's a free agent? I doubt they trade their pick knowing they have a big chance to sign Hayward and no need to trade for Butler or even George. It will be interesting to see who they draft

Yea that's when he used to play inside out literally unguardable. Got a little more predictable here with the jumpers but u can't blame him for what he's been surrounded with

Crazy how trash of a finisher around the rim he is now.

Also it seems as if as soon as you turn into a Knick you start getting 0 calls. Half those calls he would not get today.

Damn Foam. Well I hope you get to live it up in ATL with the fam and things go well.

Plenty transplant nycers and Knicks fans to chop it up with.

Damn Foam. Well I hope you get to live it up in ATL with the fam and things go well.

Plenty transplant nycers and Knicks fans to chop it up with.

Good looks man.

Still gonna be up there as much as I possibly can

Still haven't adjusted to this slow paced environment

That summit this summer still needs to happen

Foam will live like a king in Ga, the cost of living is lower, nice city Atlanta is, he'll like it. Good luck down there in Fulton County fam.

The cost of living in GA is good but the cost of living in ATL itself is actually not that cheap. Suburbs are decent pricewise as well. King got THJ to root for :smile:

Back
Top Bottom