Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Damn, I didn't even notice he was out this season. I thought he got limited playing time because of Tibbs and his coaching style. BUT, he's injured anyway....You think that's gonna stop the Knicks? Hell naw...word to Antonio McKnee
Pec hasn't played in like 3 years lol
I had to look it up, he played 12 games in 15-16, 31 games in 14-15, and 54 games in 13-14. Damn. Do you think that would stop the Knicks train??? NO! 
laugh.gif

The Knicks and Timberwolves remain engaged in trade talks toward a deal headlined by Derrick Rose and Ricky Rubio, league sources tell ESPN.

SEAL THE DEAL.

In better news, ol girl gave KP the eyes back. It's on and poppin if he knows how.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/...hot-to-model-abigail-ratchford-scores-photos/
A valuable lesson to always shoot your shot.
While having an NBA contract and bank account in your back pocket. If he was Kristaps the janitor, he'd have a harder time :lol:
U ain't lied :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta have a winners mentality bro. Even if you miss, you never know.

In better news, ol girl gave KP the eyes back. It's on and poppin if he knows how.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/...hot-to-model-abigail-ratchford-scores-photos/
A valuable lesson to always shoot your shot.
While having an NBA contract and bank account in your back pocket. If he was Kristaps the janitor, he'd have a harder time :lol:
U ain't lied :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta have a winners mentality bro. Even if you miss, you never know.
it ain't about KP its about these broads out here. If you think they eyes dont light up more when you say 'i play for the (insert NBA team name)' than 'im a janitor at (insert NBA arena name) I got bad news for you. :lol:

Can i get an explanation why we want Rubio ?

I feel Rose is a better player.
We need a better pg (for Melo and KP) not Rose.

Knicks don't have problems scoring anyway.

If Lee, Rose, Noah, O'Quinn, and BJ end up gone I'll be fine.

Last edited:
Can i get an explanation why we want Rubio ?

I feel Rose is a better player.
Knicks want a PASS first PG that'll set up KP and Melo 

Thibs want's a scoring PG and is familar with Rose and can mask his deficiency's on defense. Plus a mentor to Dunn to get Dunn ready to play next year.

Makes sense for both teams

Back
Top Bottom