Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

If that is a real trade proposal, it needs to happen ASAP.

Melo gets to play in the Finals, we get rid of Noah and get another possible lottery pick.

All parties win.

I can't see Dallas giving up a top 10 pick in this draft for Kevin Love.

If they were a piece away from a championship, maybe but they're gonna be mediocre for at least the next 3-4 years

Moms blessed me with court side tickets to see Nets Vs Knicks for $50 because of her job :smokin

Before ya bash her, she aint know what court side is she just goes to games for the food and be on her phone bc of work :lol:

View media item 2336764

Last edited:
Moms blessed me with court side tickets to see Nets Vs Knicks for $50 because of her job
smokin.gif

Before ya bash her, she aint know what court side is she just goes to games for the food and be on her phone bc of work
laugh.gif
#RichPeopleProblems

Let's say we have 2 top 10 picks in this years draft.....who would be the best fits around KP?

I don't watch much college ball.

Super hypothetical, I know.

I'm still expecting us to fall 3 games short of the 8th spot and getting the 13 pick lol

Last edited:
Seems kinda unrealistic but I love the trade if it happens. I just don't see why Dallas would give up Barnes and a top 5 pick for love and noah. And the cavs get a good deal too. If we get rid of Noah I can forgive Phil temporarily

Have y'all seen Barnes' contract? :lol: IDC how well he's playing now. HB has consistently come up small on the big stage. I wouldn't want him on the team. We're getting the short end of that stick.

Last edited:
Have y'all seen Barnes' contract?
laugh.gif
IDC how well he's playing now. HB has consistently come up small on the big stage. I wouldn't want him on the team. We're getting the short end of that stick.
You acting like we'd get to some sort of "big stage" with his contract on the books 

Get used to it bruhs, whatever deal we make will be for a loss. I dont there is any scenario where the Knicks come out ok. That fantasy trade is probably as good as it will get...

How about we take our chances on PG13 and give him whatever he wants..

Just read that he might not sign with pacers but then again he said he wants to be on a winning team which Knicks clearly arent.

Last edited:
Barnes still plays good defense and is an above average player. we would also be getting another 1st rounder. that's a win IMO. Seth isn't bad either for $3mil. that's assuming this trade is even legit.

Have y'all seen Barnes' contract? :lol: IDC how well he's playing now. HB has consistently come up small on the big stage. I wouldn't want him on the team. We're getting the short end of that stick.

Doesn't matter, don't really give a **** about this team for the next few years, we're not doing a damn thing, and this seems rebuildy with the young pieces and picks. Barnes will fade out eventually. As long as Melo gets a good look.

No need to worry about how Melo fares in the trade, his NTC will make sure he's satisfied with the outcome. Honestly, since either way it plays out the Knicks will continue to be gah bage for the next couple of years I hope Melo does give FP a big eff you and dont agree to **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom