Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Willy was added to the Rising Stars game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

**** Phil

I'll be frank, I was ecstatic about the Phil hire. Expected him to bring in a winning culture and set the bar for the team moving forward. But never expected him to be this arrogant, throwing his best players under the bus and deflecting blame to everyone around him type of guy.

He obviously can identify talent on an individual level, but he's shown poor ability to form a collective unit. I'd also go as far as to say, if he coached in today's NBA game, he wouldn't be as successful as he was in the past.

Phil Jackson isn't the guy for the team and he's better suited to be employed somewhere he's more comfortable in, such as LA.

Knicks need to sever it's ties from Phil and move on.

**** Phil

I'll be frank, I was ecstatic about the Phil hire. Expected him to bring in a winning culture and set the bar for the team moving forward. But never expected him to be this arrogant, throwing his best players under the bus and deflecting blame to everyone around him type of guy.

He obviously can identify talent on an individual level, but he's shown poor ability to form a collective unit. I'd also go as far as to say, if he coached in today's NBA game, he wouldn't be as successful as he was in the past.

Phil Jackson isn't the guy for the team and he's better suited to be employed somewhere he's more comfortable in, such as LA.

Knicks need to sever it's ties from Phil and move on.

**** Draymond Green.

Somebody need to lay his punk *** out and then slap the taste out his mouth.
Now your defending Dolan?!!
I didn't say anything about Dolan.

**** Draymond Green. That ***** *** mark *** *****. I don't give a **** who or what he talking about.

I'm not down for letting the clowns parade through just cuz they talking about some other clown.
**** Draymond Green.

Draymond a real one though. You need to appreciate that.
**** him.

He's a real vagina.

Seems a lot of yall got selective memories about players in this league.
**** Draymond Green.

Agreed but he's right on the money this time. :lol:
He aint saying nothing new which is why it's **** that *****

Last edited:
The Knicks never got a big time tier 1 free agent (unless you count Amare as one). I dont see what will change now.

The Knicks never got a big time tier 1 free agent (unless you count Amare as one). I dont see what will change now.

We just got put on blast by guys like Wade and CP3 warning other free agents about how awful management treats players. Sure, we can sign B-type free agents who will take the cash, but an A-type with options will consider otherwise.

Stat don't count either since even his own team didn't want to pay him. Keeping it all the way 1hunna, we're the team players come to to either make comebacks or simply run out of options.

Stat don't count either since even his own team didn't want to pay him. Keeping it all the way 1hunna, we're the team players come to to either make comebacks or simply run out of options.

STAT doesn't count. He didn't have many options. NYK offered him the most and he took it. This is what I mean by B-type free agent.

It's different when you're trying to sign someone with options. It's like the kid who gets into every Ivy League school.

Last edited:
Billy Hernangomez is the first qualified rookie to average 15-13-2 per 36 minutes since Charles Oakley 
pimp.gif

That per 36 stat is horrible, but honestly for this one situation, if Willy becomes a full time starter those would probably be his stats.

He's our new David Lee.

Last edited:
Pardon the dinosaur but wtf is a 'qualified rookie'. Have 'unqualified' rookies had better stats? :frown: (google couldn't give me an answer)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom