Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I kinda wish I had tickets just to troll Dolan. Will be checking stub hub around quittin time :smile:

Tickets are around $50 now. Not bad at all.

I really don't wanna give more money to this franchise tho :lol:
I said I wasn't paying for a ticket until we were a .500 team but the prospect of yelling **** Dolan in unison with other NYers, in earshot of Dolan, is tempting at the right price :smile:

Why are y'all mad at Bron? The face of the league taking shots at a GM who took shots at him is fair game. It's also a good look. Bron takes a lot of criticism but his era will be remembered for the shift in power from GMs and owners to players.

Anyways, shout out to the Knicks fans at that Rangers game :rofl: :pimp:
**** LeBron.

Nobody is mad at him. He's just a cornball lame that only his fans really like.

People are mad at LeBron for keeping it real?:lol:

**** this franchise.
**** LeBron. Tell that lame to go keep it real elsewhere.

The less he's mentioned in here talking about anything going on with the Knicks, the better.

So wait lemme get this straight, Oak was banned from MSG entirely? And now Dolan has fired the chief of security because he was let in? LMFAOOOOO please someone take the Knicks out back and end this.

So wait lemme get this straight, Oak was banned from MSG entirely? And now Dolan has fired the chief of security because he was let in? LMFAOOOOO please someone take the Knicks out back and end this.

Gotta have a fall guy

Yeah, apparently Oakley been bamned.

Dolan think he getting by firing the chief of security.

Naw yall definitely mad. Been a few salty Knicks fans ever since he dubbed us. Never understood it.
Hey maybe you like the guy. I don't. If not liking a lame cornball is being mad, so be it.

It pretty much lined up with him going to Miami but he exposed himself as a major cornball ever since then. One of the reasons I aint mind he didn't end up here after the fact.

Apparently Lebby and Oakley are friends in real life, so there's that... I may have been wrong with the enemy of my enemy comment

Why are y'all mad at Bron? The face of the league taking shots at a GM who took shots at him is fair game. It's also a good look. Bron takes a lot of criticism but his era will be remembered for the shift in power from GMs and owners to players.

Anyways, shout out to the Knicks fans at that Rangers game
roll.gif
pimp.gif
**** LeBron.

Nobody is mad at him. He's just a cornball lame that only his fans really like.
People are mad at LeBron for keeping it real?
laugh.gif

**** this franchise.
**** LeBron. Tell that lame to go keep it real elsewhere.

The less he's mentioned in here talking about anything going on with the Knicks, the better.
You're definitely harboring some 2010 feels.
laugh.gif

5 years ago today Jeremy Lin put up 38 vs the Lakers

i saw that post by BR on IG...

**** Lin too

him, Phil, and Dolan can go start a band in Thailand or somewhere else that's as far away from the Knicks as possible

I don't believe any Knicks fan who says they don't mind that Lebron didn't come to the Knicks.

currently, couldn't care less. he wouldn't have brought us a chip anyway. our team is cursed. i wasn't even that hurt to begin with anyway.

Last edited:
I've softened on Lin personally. I never really hated him. I thought he was solid but had holes in his game. Main thing that annoyed me was the rush of fans trying to crown his as some sort of savior. The Lin vs Melo debates are a top tier embarrassing Knicks moment.

I'd love to be at the garden tonight people will be chanting and on the cusp of a riot. I'd go if I weren't crazy sick with no voice.

Last edited:

I don't believe any Knicks fan who says they don't mind that Lebron didn't come to the Knicks.
I minded in 2010. I couldn't care less now. We gotta move on eventually.
laugh.gif
Oh of course. What's done is done. But we can't act like we're somehow better off he didn't come. That's disingenuous. I don't care how "corny" he's been.
Oh yeah, totally agree. Can't be disingenuous either. We all wanted him here.

Back
Top Bottom