Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Yea we're completely ****** as an organization going forward. You can forget about any notable FA coming here in the near future so we gotta pray that we strike gold in the draft.

Despite what happened, Isiah Thomas has a great relationship with players in the NBA so I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back as our GM/President. Hopefully he learned from his past mistakes.

Last edited:
Def not willing to take him back. There are better options out there for sure, but there's a good chance it'll happen.

Last edited:
i'm lost man. give Houston the shot. feel like he's next in line anyway for some reason ....

I agree with giving Houston a shot, but I feel like he's the new Herb Williams. Dude will just be second fiddle forever.

Last edited:
Just heard the guy that recorded the whole thing on Francesa. **** was funny. He said basically Oakley didn't do **** and was asked to leave. Didn't know why and more people came for him. Just a stupid and embarrassing situation. He was probably talking **** to Dolan. Dolan is such a ****** embarrassment. We are ****** for life.

Houston????? Allan Houston?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
1480617296641.png

Last edited:
Off topic but any of you guys have suggestions for a nice hotel in Manhattan...preferably in lower Manhattan, Chelsea, soho area?

It's pre-valentines day weekend :nerd: ....help me out guys lol

Knicks were listening to Francesa. They said Oakley arrived at 804 and was kicked out at 814.

Good! Let us burn ourselves.

I hope we get NO free agents coming here, because of their disinterest and fear of how ownership and management will treat them. Maybe that will be the wake up call we need. In that case, Dolan will have to go. No stars to fill the seat will hurt his pockets. That's all he really cares about.

Last edited:
@ReggieMillerTNT: If you're a FA to be, why would you play for an Owner who treats the past greats like this or a President who stabs star player in the back?

Things have gotten so bad that I agree with Reggie Miller. :smh:

No pun intended

C4P0ky_XUAEPnPr

@CP3: Hope that he gets some help soon? Not the right way to portray Oak...always had my back and the realest person our league has seen #UncleOak

Been saying this ****.

Players observe and talk. No one wants to come here because they see how fans, media and the front office treat players.

Our franchise is toxic, it starts at the head with Dolan and is currently embodied in Phil's ridiculous decision making and unchecked narcissism.

Trade Melo though. He's the problem.

Dolan will never ever sell the knicks. Think he has to sell the entire msg company including the rangers, liberty, msg, the forum in la etc etc even if he wanted too

Last edited:
A few people called that were there. Most of them said Oakley was happy and friendly, took a pic. Sat down and immediately security came up and said you in the right seat, do you have a ticket? He said yeah, they said you gotta leave. Oakley was like I'm not going anywhere I bought my ticket and then more security came.

This is a new embarrassment for the Knicks. Like someone else said, I would love for Carmelo to buy him tickets for the rest of the season or put him down on his list.

I would like for Melo to leave just to punish the Knicks organization. Imagine if the Knicks had an actual competent owner like R.C. Buford, this would never happen. I mention R.C. Buford because I'm from Texas and I have seen how that organization handles it stars, past and present. With the exception of Captain Jack, all of those players are still revered as if they're still on the damn court.

@ReggieMillerTNT: If you're a FA to be, why would you play for an Owner who treats the past greats like this or a President who stabs star player in the back?

Things have gotten so bad that I agree with Reggie Miller. :smh:

No pun intended

Damn this is terrible...when I agree with Reggie, it's a sad day to be a Knicks fan

Back
Top Bottom