Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 26m26 minutes ago
Charles Oakley has been upset that the franchise, which is celebrating its 70th anniversary, haven't included him in any events.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 24m24 minutes ago
Charles Oakley has been critical of the Knicks and James Dolan. His punishment has been no tickets and banishment from the organization.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 21m21 minutes ago
It's a sad story because Charles, a beloved Knick, gave this franchise everything he had. He embodied what the Knicks should represent.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 15m15 minutes ago
Charles Oakley is here tonight. This is beyond sad.
C4MI3HzWEAEY1MC.jpg
This is all Dolan. We know how he treats ppl in the Knicks fam who are overcritical of the Knicks currently.

So I guess they were asking him to leave cuz he been bamned :smh:

Should have been asking Oakley and Mason how to groe some nuts instead of banning him
mean.gif

Oakley is the new Knicks GOAT for what he did today. He sacrificed himself for us and the team.

I can't wait for Rose to get the **** out of here. Wish Noah was gone too but I can't see him being moved.

I hope Carmelo stays and retires a Knicks.

Tonight was a typical Knick game. Winning majority of the game and then you manage to lose somehow. I still don't know who we lost but we did.

**** you Phil, **** you Dolan and **** you Hornacek.

And I wish the Knicks still wore these

View media item 2326668

Last edited:
We are such a joke of an organization, we need to just start fresh and build through draft, we're scaring players away.

season went downhill after the la game on the west cost trip.... team was playing good ball, no distractions,,, everyone was healthy.....then ..... everything went wrong

Back
Top Bottom