Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

the hate is real, but it's cool. i'm used to reading folks like you post out of their *****.
what? did you answer the question? Carmelo is a ******* joke.

Everything clicked when I saw a tweet that said Joe Johnson = Carmelo Anthony. that sums it up.

watched the last Hawks bucket a few times

Why the **** did Melo double Hardaway when Humphries rolled inside. Either son was too lazy to go in with him or was scared to bang with Kris ****** Humphries.

The last shot isn't as big of a deal to me as that. You make some you miss some. But dude caused the defense to collapse and rotate leaving the 3 open, and on top of it was confused as hell on where he should rotate.

i watched the entire game. your hate is real. not once have you mentioned Rose's turnovers or his inability to guard Shroder. our guards allowed him to shoot 13/16 from the field AND left him open for the game winning 3. then you wanna point out that Melo took a bad fade away shot and then use his lack of defense as the reason they lost? peep the box score and see if any of the Atlanta's forwards went off. none, BUT yall wanna ignore the fact that Shroder was getting buckets at will. it's called hate.

I am not mad about Rose trying to hit the game winning shot. He's our best clutch player this season

I think Rose should have done better like taking a stepback jumper or even a floater

I am not mad when Melo grabbed the offensive rebound and tried to make his shot

But the way he tried to score is definitely stupid. All net? Who says anything about bank shot fadeaway? Noah was right there to hold Bazemore. Millsap and Thabo were all over on Rose and Kuz

why does there always have to be a scapegoat though? do you ever think that we just suck? we are terrible on defense and cant close the game out... theres just so many things wrong with this team and blaming melo alone just doesnt make sense... remember when dantoni was the problem and same with woody then fisher and rambis but still playing trash regardless of a different coach...then finally got hornacek made a trade and signed a few people in the offseason but still garbage regardless...

why does there always have to be a scapegoat though? do you ever think that we just suck? we are terrible on defense and cant close the game out... theres just so many things wrong with this team and blaming melo alone just doesnt make sense... remember when dantoni was the problem and same with woody then fisher and rambis but still playing trash regardless of a different coach...then finally got hornacek made a trade and signed a few people in the offseason but still garbage regardless...

that's all i'm saying bro. everyone has been using Melo as the scapegoat this year. i'm not saying he doesn't share the blame, but last time i checked it's a TEAM sport. everyone so quick to point the finger at Melo. dude was right, when they lose, it's always his fault. i'm not tryna cape for Melo, and it definitely wasn't necessary for him to fade away on that last shot, but damn that wasn't THE reason we lost the game.

I'm always critical of Melo but it's def not his fault we lost we once again had bad defensive lapses and a few bad calls did it in for us.

the must frustrating thing about this game was the defense whether we were winning or losing its like there was no stops and just trading buckets... it felt like a pickup game out there

"its everyones fault we lost the game. except Melo's" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

aint no one (at least I'm not) is saying its just Melo's fault either. thats asinine. but ya'll saying hes not to blame at all. he put his 30 up hes good. NO. he doesnt show one lick of effort on defense. 

"its everyones fault we lost the game. except Melo's" :rofl: :rofl:

aint no one (at least I'm not) is saying its just Melo's fault either. thats asinine. but ya'll saying hes not to blame at all. he put his 30 up hes good. NO. he doesnt show one lick of effort on defense. 

quote someone that said it's not his fault and it's everyone's except his. quote someone that said he's not to blame at all. quote someone that said he plays great defense.

you must be a teenager with the way you're trying to argue

i already gave up on the season and accepted the fact we suck... the way this team is playing and with the upcoming schedule its hard to believe we can turn it around... ill still watch the games but i wont have any expectations... the bright spot is we get to keep our pick so hopefully its a top 5

i already gave up on the season and accepted the fact we suck... the way this team is playing and with the upcoming schedule its hard to believe we can turn it around... ill still watch the games but i wont have any expectations... the bright spot is we get to keep our pick so hopefully its a top 5

we have 15 games left until the all star break. its still possible to catch .500 by then. if not, might as well sit KP and Melo for the year.

This thread is unbearable. Always Melos fault. He's the worst thing to happen to the Knicks. Some of y'all sound like the man spit on you and called you ugly. Grow the **** up. This is a team game and we're not built like a team.

quote someone that said it's not his fault and it's everyone's except his. quote someone that said he's not to blame at all. quote someone that said he plays great defense.

you must be a teenager with the way you're trying to argue
im not even trying to argue bro im just exhausted. i saw "its not melos fault" and blanked. i dont care to go back and quote anything. i think we're more or less in agreement anyway, this team is trash

I really hope we send Carmelo to Cleveland so he can get that ring. The Knicks will never win **** in my lifetime.

the hate is real, but it's cool. i'm used to reading folks like you post out of their *****.
what? did you answer the question? Carmelo is a ******* joke.

Everything clicked when I saw a tweet that said Joe Johnson = Carmelo Anthony. that sums it up.
Is Joe Johnson even still in the league? :lol:

You talking JJ some older player that can be paralleled and equated to Melo when actually they the same are and Melo is still contributing to his team while I have no clue where Joe is.

Not to mention dudes are forgetting the play of Joe Johnson.

Give Joe Johnson the same minutes and free reign to take as many shots as he wants and its identical lol the point isnt that JJ is a bum, hes not, but hes not a franchise player either, clearly. 

but ya'll keep caping

Back
Top Bottom