Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

3 years ago we still had stat, tyson and felton who were still in their prime exception for amare... and still had decent role players like jr and shump and still missed the playoffs...this forced melo to drop 62 in a game... yes this team is talented but lets not act like they are great... we have a very serviceable drose but he is nowhere near his mvp level and noah is just trash... jennings is ok but hes very ineffectient... he knows how to run an offense but again he doesnt look nowhere near as good as his rookie year... we have good players who just arent the same after injuries.... and the rest of the guys have promise but are just too young and need serious time to develop like KP, kuz and billie
I can guarantee you if we had a competent hc, and injury free we woulda gone far

Stafford with that comeback."Look what Andrew Luck just did" cut to pass that should have been picked off where Hilton makes amazing play off tipped ball.

Melo had his best game of the season in Sacramento.

Loved how he responded to all that nonsense.

:pimp:

I don't know how going 0-5 in the 4th and missing 2 key free throws with seconds to spare in a close game to the lowly kings is something to brag about.

I don't know how going 0-5 in the 4th and missing 2 key free throws with seconds to spare in a close game to the lowly kings is something to brag about.

Well, I watched the game. Sounds like you are going off of box score and stats only. I saw a very active Carmelo the entire game. Made big plays on both ends and made great passes which led to crucial baskets in the 4th regardless of going 0/5. On top of that he didn't hold the ball much AT ALL. He made quick decisions and without his performance we don't win that game.

Kings aren't as bad as their record either. They have been in tight games with some of the best teams in the league and have some good talent.

Well, I watched the game. Sounds like you are going off of box score and stats only. I saw a very active Carmelo the entire game. Made big plays on both ends and made great passes which led to crucial baskets in the 4th regardless of going 0/5. On top of that he didn't hold the ball much AT ALL. He made quick decisions and without his performance we don't win that game.

Kings aren't as bad as their record either. They have been in tight games with some of the best teams in the league and have some good talent.

He dislikes Melo. You have to excuse him. But if Melo doesn't go off for 30, we lose that game easily. KP was off & Rose was out, so we really ain't have anyone else to rely on to score much.

We get Rose byke & they get DLo byke.

Need to win these next 2 before Golden State on Thursday

Back
Top Bottom