Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

i cant tell who i like more, Justin or Brandon. I know they offer two completely different things but theyre both spark plugs.

They went to the finals cuz the competition sucked in their conference. What don't you get about that? :lol: What happened when they got to the finals? They got swept or won one game.

Now compare those **** teams to the eastern conference teams that had more than one all-star that actually won a championship.

I'm not even sure what you're arguing now. You want us to go to the finals with this **** team just to lose badly?

To me it just seems you want to ignore just how bad the Knicks roster has been since Melo got here compared to the rosters AI, Bron, and Dwight led to the finals. Cuz they all were better coached and had better teams. Don't delude yourself in to thinking any of those 3 would be leading those Knicks teams to the finals.

What don't you get? Their leader took them to the FINALS our leader can't get us to the playoffs. And how can you be a real fan if you wouldn't want to see your team in the finals even if they are over matched? Anything can happen. So according to you why would any of us want to see the Knicks in the playoffs unless we can win a championship. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard a fan say. Once you get to the playoffs anything can happen. And Of team of Matt Geiger, Tyrone Hill, Jumaine Jones, Eric snow and others is way better? Or Shannon Brown, Boobie Gibson,Drew Gooden and Larry Hughes is way better. I mean Cmon. I'm not a Lebron Fan at all but facts are facts. There are plenty of high scorers in the League. One NBA player said given the opportunity most of the players can put up 30 a night. Melo may be one of the toughest to guard but in reality has does that help a TEAM be better. IE he has the best dribble ummmm ok what's that doing for the team. He leads the league in steals ok what's that doing for the TEAM what are his other intangibles.

Last edited:
When I see Melo smile after getting scored on, or a foul call, I know the game is over and done.

I am not him but as a fan looking in, it seems he checks in and out - depending on what kind of game he is having. I HATE to question the heart of a player, but if me, and the rest of new york see it, whats up?

The sense of urgency needs to pick up.

Amare's first year, we were 2-9, we lost to the rockets and after the game, he called out the team. Basically saying, we're young and new, but it's time to grow up. And I always admired him for that stance. We woke up and won a couple games and got back into the season after that.

Melo never been a vocal leader, and that's what Noah came here for. But the fanbase is slowly turning on him. And it's evident that the team excels in different aspects when he's on the floor. Jennings has his heart in the right place, but the message is coming from the wrong person.

I truly believe KP has potential to call to team out in the future. You can see he still defers to other players in the starting lineup, but a couple years down the line, can't noone tell him nothing. And I expect him to take that leadership role.

Last edited:
This man D. Rose 
nthat.gif

I still think we have a 4/5 seed team in the East.

Don't care what y'all say.

Its just gonna take some games to get it all together.

View media item 2234911

So this Team is better than what Melo has had? Amare and Pringles had this team over 500. Melo didn't like Pringles team ball because it didn't fit his style of play. Pringles was successful outside of NY and so was Woodson but according to most of you the coaches are doodoo and Melo is just the scapegoat for all us Melo "Haters". It's everyone else's fault except Melo lol

Last edited:
Defensive intensity is much better than Thursday night.

Very winnable game vs a good playoff team. Let's get it :smokin

Back
Top Bottom