Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

CxhfMjBWgAAC1qv.jpg:large

This was the disgusted face Brandon Jennings made when explaining that the Knicks lost to the team that just lost to Philly

bruh every offensive possession there's an entry pass made to Noah, and then he hands it back off to the passer or kicks it back out to the passer and sets a screen, and makes it into a 2 man game ends in straight up garbage. I really hope he can shut us up, but after some nights that contract brings memories of Jerome James.

I didn't watch the 4th, but it seemed like the physical effort was there, and attempting to move the ball, but they couldn't get their minds in it.

Last edited:
the last 4 minutes was the best part of the game. we cut a 20 point deficit to like 9, but couldn't get any stops on D for us to complete the comeback. typical knicks. jennings can still light it up though and rose looked aggressive all game. melo and KP look hella tired. their body language and facial expressions said it all. had this not been a back to back game with travel, we would've won.

Got tickets up top for last night's game for $15. Place was empty. Finessed seats 12 rows back at halftime.

The crowd was easily 75% Knicks fans

KP & Melo looked flat. Rose looked great

Melo for Klay thing isn't happening. But say it happens, it'd speed up the offense cuz Klay doesn't hold the ball. Better effort on defense as well. Klay can also move without the ball a lot better than Melo.

The only downside is that Klay is smaller

Last edited:
Melo to GSW :rolleyes who comes up with this stuff? Super team dead already? Last night was difficult to watch, even after I was steamed out :smh:

Melo is a lifer for sure

Unless he forces himself out, Dolan gonna give him the Kobe deal

Just another Knick great to never win a ring

Back
Top Bottom