Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Soooooo how is hacking 2 FT shooters above 70% a good strategy?? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I wonder how the General NBA thread is loving Fizdale's "Hack Anyone" strategy..........Grizzlies fans must be losing their **** right now

I wonder how the General NBA thread is loving Fizdale's "Hack Anyone" strategy..........Grizzlies fans must be losing their **** right now

They aren't. They think this guy is some offensive genius cause his stresses shooting a lot of threes

We shouldn't be happy at all with this win guys. We didn't "dominate" while the Grizz are missing the likes of Tony Allen and Chandler Parsons. Total game changers

We shouldn't be happy at all with this win guys. We didn't "dominate" while the Grizz are missing the likes of Tony Allen and Chandler Parsons. Total game changers
We still got work to do, but hopefully this should be a morale booster to the fellas in that Knicks locker room to continue keeping up the good work on building that chemistry.

I missed the whole game bc my gf wanted to go to the mall and have dinner. Checked the score and we got the W. thanks to you guys, I know what the stats don't show.

i didnt go out cuz i had to watch this game... but so happy we got the W... and rose was out there beasting :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom