Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

[emoji]128514[/emoji] at Amelia

I dunno. I've always liked Melo cause he's a real dude. You can just tell that he's him and he ain't putting on no fronts. That being said, they tried to make him come off as a "thug"/malcontent from day 1. The weed incident, the cornrows, the stop snitching. They blew all of those incidents out of proportion. Then you add all the "selfish" stories that the media has made up, or bitter people like George Karl. If not for the Olympic success, Melo prob wouldn't get any respect in this league. Casual fans dog him out and the refs show no love either. Kinda hard to watch him as a fan

Ron Baker said he be starring at the girls in the 3rd row when he at the line 
laugh.gif

#legend

Some of the **** KP does is hilarious. Not sure how he's able to do this ****.

I'm drinking henny and coke, salute to the red controller

Last edited:
It's only been preseason and this is game 2, but why does Lance Thomas look so awful? He was a bright spot last year. He is completely unrecognizable this year in terms of his efforts on the court.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] at Amelia

I dunno. I've always liked Melo cause he's a real dude. You can just tell that he's him and he ain't putting on no fronts. That being said, they tried to make him come off as a "thug"/malcontent from day 1. The weed incident, the cornrows, the stop snitching. They blew all of those incidents out of proportion. Then you add all the "selfish" stories that the media has made up, or bitter people like George Karl. If not for the Olympic success, Melo prob wouldn't get any respect in this league. Casual fans dog him out and the refs show no love either. Kinda hard to watch him as a fan

There it is 100℅

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Back
Top Bottom