Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I can see Melo re-adding Cleveland back to his list. After thinking it over, I think Love would fit in Horny's system pretty well. As much as I don't think KP can be the full time center just yet, our starting 5 would have a lot of 3pt shooting, which would be like the old Suns. I don't want Love though. Just saying, since he would have to come here in a trade for the salaries to match. I'd take Love, Crowder, the Cavs 1st in 2019 for Melo and Lance.

Frank
Lee
THJR
Love
KP

To be realistic we are not getting plenty of value for melo since he is towards the end of his prime. But I'll take anything except Ryan Anderson then minuswell keep him

Love, crowder, nets pick for melo???

Yea right, we're not getting that for Melo. I didn't know IT was only making $6M a year.

I do agree with what someone else said about Melo possiblly adding Cavs back to his list after this trade. I'd take Crowder and Nets first

Crowder + Nets Pick for Melo. Essentially trading Kyrie for I.T & Melo. Then Cavs can sign D.Wade

CAVS
K. Love
Melo
Lebron
D. Wade
I.T

Last edited:
Crowder + Nets Pick for Melo. Essentially trading Kyrie for I.T & Melo. Then Cavs can sign D.Wade

CAVS
K. Love
Melo
Lebron
D. Wade
I.T

Id take that all day but never gonna happen. they probably wouldnt do the pick for melo straight up tbh. at this point it seems like keeping him is the only thing that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom