Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

They would have to take back Noah contract in the trade but no I wouldn't do it. I like Kyrie and want him here but it's a pointless trade if we get rid of KP. We need Kyrie and KP here to be somewhat good. Just wait until he's a free agent really

I actually want melo here and hope we don't trade him. But I'd trade him only for Kyrie and not KP because he don't want to play here anyway. But if he only wants to go to the rockets and we have to take back Ryan Anderson it's better we just keep him.

Last edited:
Problem with Houston is that theyve just gave all their assets to Clippers for CP3.

The Rockets acquired Paul from the Los Angeles Clippers in exchange for Patrick Beverley, Lou Williams, Sam Dekker, Montrezl Harrell, Darrun Hilliard, DeAndre Liggins, Kyle Wiltjer, a protected first-round pick next year and cash considerations.

SOON

DHNWyN7U0AAO_tc.jpg

Some rival execs are convinced we will cave and do something stupid.
Like we've done so many times..lol we were about to do that had Phil not been fired don't forget, Can't deny Phil got those Knicks genes in him. That would've a true Knick move lol

Back
Top Bottom