OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne . insider on lang:
We've gone over it several times. Lang did not have a good semester in the classroom. He wasn't completely hopeless, but he put himself behind a bit. But Colorado did a great job focusing on that. They got into his head that he would struggle at SC while hitting him at all angles with academic support. Lang actually mentioned Colorado's academic support director right along side his primary recruiterl. Don't hear that very often. SC pitched the grey shirt as an academic redshirt. He was buying into it, but seeing that he wasn't not signed, Colorado just kept working on him.

Sounds like it was just a USC issue or they thought he would lose eligibility eventually

Last edited:
its definitely cane bias and the right choice, but I would like to think I wouldn't **** over my alma mater like that.
​True, but if he chooses not to screw over UM, he potentially derails his career.

Let's just say he doesn't get retained by Richt, then what? It's not like much of Al Golden's staff went on to do big things last year.

All because he graduated from the school? Once, that's done with, its a cut throat business.

UM won't take care of him just because he graduated from there and coached there.

Racial slurs? How did he not get his *** whooped before getting to this point?
It was in a text to his ex.

Jamal Llyes was ******* his ex, Reschke feeling some type a way about it texted her something to the effect of "I don't understand why you keep ******* these worthless N's".  And she posted it to social media. 

The braud involved in this love triangle https://www.instagram.com/genttianaa/?hl=en

She's Albanian. 

There's a possibility that this wasn't an isolated incident either, and a example of a greater problem residing in the MSU locker room. 

There's a rumor that team captain Riley Bullough divided the locker room among party and racial lines with his militant support of Trump during the season. 

"Pride comes before the fall."

Of course things can always change in today's day and age but KU secured six verbal commitments for the class of 2018 in one day including two **** WR's. He have secured verbals from six guys from the state of Louisiana thanks to Tony Hull, who also was the reason why we got Mike Lee last year.

MICHIGAN MAN!!!!! I am probably the only Michigan fan that doesn't pump his chest out for TB12. Unfortunately I ride for the sorry Detroit Lions and that's it. I don't know if that makes me a real man to admit that or a pathetic man. Oh well

...but the nfl can be ok too, I guess.
Brady GOAT

It's a shame he made such bad decisions for college though.....
laugh.gif
It's a shame Carr and DeBord wasted his talents when he was at Michigan, and he had to deal with dumb ******* Michigan fans who wanted to bench him for Drew ******* Henson. 

Michigan fans shouldn't pump out their chest for Tom.  We're part of the reason he was a 6th RD pick. 

We should be grateful he even considers himself a "Michigan Man". 

It's a shame Carr and DeBord wasted his talents when he was at Michigan, and he had to deal with dumb ******* Michigan fans who wanted to bench him for Drew ******* Henson. 

Michigan fans shouldn't pump out their chest for Tom.  We're part of the reason he was a 6th RD pick. 

Well I get sh*t from fellow buckeye fans all the time because I'm a huge fan of his :lol:

I've said for a while dude is doing stuff we may never see again, could care less where he went to school, gotta appreciate greatness!

And lawd they really wanted him benched for Henson?!

Well I get sh*t from fellow buckeye fans all the time because I'm a huge fan of his
laugh.gif

I've said for a while dude is doing stuff we may never see again, could care less where he went to school, gotta appreciate greatness!

And lawd they really wanted him benched for Henson?!
Yep

He split time with Henson six games into his SR year because of it.  If the O under Henson didn't stall in the second half of the MSU game, Tom might have never gotten his job back. 

http://www.si.com/vault/2012/01/09/106148035/tom-brady-as-you-forgot-him

MICHIGAN MAN!!!!! I am probably the only Michigan fan that doesn't pump his chest out for TB12. Unfortunately I ride for the sorry Detroit Lions and that's it. I don't know if that makes me a real man to admit that or a pathetic man. Oh well

You're not the only one I ride for the black and gold Steelers

Brady Hoke is now the new DLine coach for Tennessee. He's better suited at D Line Coach and can recruit well.

He basically has to pull off a miracle to keep his job and I mean like 10-2 and be in the Sec Title game

There will be a new AD & new chancellor. By the time next football season starts

He basically has to pull off a miracle to keep his job and I mean like 10-2 and be in the Sec Title game

There will be a new AD & new chancellor. By the time next football season starts

Boy you talk like u went to UTK :smokin you know your stuff gunna!!

Been a fan my entire life, had a cousin play there. have a few ex players as real life personal friends.

Dormady or JG will be QB. Ideally, JG bc he has similar skill set to Dobbs, but Dormady can slang it

Back
Top Bottom