OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@emilyETthomas

How 1 of my students (2nd grade) felt about the @Vol_Football game Thursday.
1f602.png
She ended it with.... "Go Vols."
1f34a.png

CrtQWl1XEAA7GoP.jpg

MZ will graduate and should be able to transfer wherever as a grad transfer.

How does everyone feel about this issue here? Scholarship at one school... graduate and transfer to another.

I'm against it personally. I don't want you coming to my team for one or two years just to pad your resume for the NFL and leave because you didn't impress enough at the school that originally saw some potential in you to give you a scholarship.

Let's not kid ourselves into thinking it's anything but that in the majority of cases.

How does everyone feel about this issue here? Scholarship at one school... graduate and transfer to another.

I'm against it personally. I don't want you coming to my team for one or two years just to pad your resume for the NFL and leave because you didn't impress enough at the school that originally saw some potential in you to give you a scholarship.

Let's not kid ourselves into thinking it's anything but that in the majority of cases.
Coaches do it all the time

This is literally one of the very, very few instances of the kids not getting the shaft once they sign their LOIs...

It's not any different than leaving one job for a promotion at another... If you see opportunity for career advancement, why shouldn't they take it?

Last edited:
They lined up close to the 40 and son let the pass go at damn near the 20. :lol:

I know it's shotgun but still, dude didn't want nobody near him.

NSFW: It's Meltdown Time! Week One

View media item 2159364
College football is back, and with it comes the overwhelming sadness and anger of college football fans across the nation. Congratulations reader, you survived the bleak, depressing winter of the not-football season. We're all very proud of you.

Team Entropy reigned supreme this week with the football gods gifting us with an enormous bounty of butt-hurt to enjoy this week. This week gave us several teams on the verge of meltdown greatness, hey there Vols, but there is no need for us to be greedy.

No, for this week we will open with the LSU fans who had themselves so convinced that last year's mediocre players would become good over the course of a magical offseason while Les Miles and Cam Cameron figured out the game of football. Next up are the Sooners who likely saw their national title chances evaporate at the hands of Tom Herman. Mississippi State lost to South Alabama, Auburn melted down even though they played better than most expected (of course they did) and Ole Miss fans were terribly perturbed watching their team blow a three-TD lead.

As always, know the language in here is deplorable but also hilarious. Read on at your own discretion, consenting adults, and tell us who won week one.

Join with me breathing in the misery of these poor sad souls. It's as good for the soul as your favorite barbecue meal served with a crisp, cool, adult beverage of your choice. College football is back!

Sad_LSU_one.0.gif
http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2016/9/...s-Mississippi-State-Bulldogs-Oklahoma-Sooners

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom