OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like a pretty convinient explanation for an absolute *** kicking

Not an explanation or excuse. That *** whooping was set in stone the day they scheduled the game.

Doesn't mean it's not a snake move, though. I remember FSU players complaining about Daymeeyoung Craig doing the same thing, but even that's not on the level of this.

It'd be like Jimbo going to Miami with your playbook.

Last edited:

Not an explanation or excuse. That *** whooping was set in stone the day they scheduled the game.

Doesn't mean it's not a snake move, though. I remember FSU players complaining about Daymeeyoung Craig doing the same thing, but even that's not on the level of this.

Going to their biggest rival with their playbook? Naw, man. That's not even close.

Last edited:

Going to their biggest rival with their playbook? Naw, man. That's not even close.

Lane Kiffin's involvement makes it the same, this year. Maybe not for Bama, but for SC and Lane absolutely.

Lane Kiffin's involvement makes it the same, this year. Maybe not for Bama, but for SC and Lane absolutely.
These are different situations though. Craig was stealing signals while a coach for Auburn. Kiffin and Sark are two scorned ex-HC's there who I'm sure believe that they got the raw end of the deal. 

I'm telling you, I think Kiffin and Sark end up at UCLA once Mora realizes its time to pack up.

Would be all kinds of trouble for the Trojans.

Someone on twitter called Chad Kelly a mix of Jay Cutler and Marshall Henderson :lol:

I'm telling you, I think Kiffin and Sark end up at UCLA once Mora realizes its time to pack up.

Would be all kinds of trouble for the Trojans.
UCLA would never hire them. Too many character red flags. Tbh people had their reservations about them at SC too, but you know how juicy fruit from that Pete Carroll tree looks to SC boosters. Couldn't help themselves.

Back
Top Bottom