OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On episode 4 of Season 2 of Last Chance U and Hugh Freeze made an appearance. Anyway, he was passing out cards to the guys. Couldn't see the entire number, but the area code was 813 ... 8):pimp:

Last edited:
While Gruden didn’t reveal what the right situation would be to prompt him to leave ESPN and dive back into battling the media and fan expectations in the coaching world, it won’t be in college football. In the past, Gruden’s name had been linked to previous openings at Notre Dame, Tennessee, Miami and Ohio State, but Gruden admits that after doing his research he wouldn’t be able to handle the limited amount of time that players can practice and be at the football headquarters watching film.

“Yeah, when I first got fired I went to Alabama and spent a couple of days with Nick Saban,” Gruden said. “Then I went to Oregon and spent four or five days out there with Chip Kelly – just to see two polar opposite programs that were very successful. I was very determined to be a college coach. Then I realized that if I became a college coach I would probably have you on probation within four or five weeks.
https://www.pewterreport.com/srs-fab-5-gruden-wants-to-coach-again-likes-bucs-playoff-chances/

Day 2 of PAC 12 media day was way better. The big boys came out. Some random tidbits:

Its definitely the Sam Darnold show. Biggest turnout I've ever seen for any player. The poon this kid get on the daily must be ridiculous

Most impressive: Coach Willie. This dude was a home run hire for Oregon. He's going to crush it recruiting kids. Chatted with him for about 10 minutes and talked about his coaching staff and how unreal it was. He's pumped.

Graham for ASU os dead man walking and he knows is.

David Shaw is the man. Damn i wish the Rams hired him. Got damn Bryce Love is miniature but Phillps is a big bog. I'm low key nervous about Stanford and at WazZu on a Friday night. TRAP GAME>

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20175722/usc-football-coach-clay-helton-says-oj-simpson-welcome-campus

LOS ANGELES -- USC football coach Clay Helton said former Heisman Trophy winning running back O.J. Simpson would not be welcome on campus after he is released from prison in October.

"Right now with USC, what the administration and the athletic department have said is, no, O.J. will not be a part of our functions," Helton said when asked if Simpson would be welcome to attend a practice. "That's been the statement."

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne

So Elijah Blades didn't come close to qualifying to play at Nebraska and went the JC route? Sounds like its going to have to be at least 2 years?

Production crew probably got tired of their guys getting talked down to by ol' Buddy so much :lol:

tenor.gif

We didn't land him. He wanted to commit after summer school and SC felt good about him getting in then by mid fall he had fallen behind again. Apparently qualifying has been a problem for kids coming out of his school, Muir. According to him he went to Nebraska instead because their coaches misled him about him qualifying there then he ended up not even making it.

He's in talks with SC coaches and a few other schools in the SEC but the problem is academically he wants to get out in a year and everyone else thinks he'll be a two year project. Then you add that math class the SEC requires...

If his grades were better though he would have been at USC. Possibly instead of Godfrey or Falo.

Last edited:
We didn't land him. He wanted to commit after summer school and SC felt good about him getting in then by mid fall he had fallen behind again. Apparently qualifying has been a problem for kids coming out of his school, Muir. According to him he went to Nebraska instead because their coaches misled him about him qualifying there then he ended up not even making it.

He's in talks with SC coaches and a few other schools in the SEC but the problem is academically he wants to get out in a year and everyone else thinks he'll be a two year project. Then you add that math class the SEC requires...

Screen-Shot-2016-08-15-at-2.08.02-AM2-1024x609.png

Just steamrolled through the 2nd season of Last Chance U in less than 24 hours. :lol:

I was missing out. Not sure if I should go back and watch season 1 now.

Back
Top Bottom