OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I finally get the Gators game on, first thing I see is Del Rio throw behind and low to two wide open receivers. 5 straight incompletes? The hell is going on? Come on Luke. Jack rolling over in his grave :smh:

Last edited:
I finally get the Gators game on, first thing I see is Del Rio throw behind and low to two wide open receivers. 5 straight incompletes? The hell is going on? Come on Luke. Jack rolling over in his grave :smh:

pretty standard for a UF QB, no?

can we bring Barnett back in there? This kid scares me.

Initially afraid of Barnett until i saw this dude

I wanted to believe :frown: No offense taken though, our offense been the definition of buns forever now.

when that offense finally comes, its going to come for vengeance! Due for some good karma on that side of the ball. Wasting that defense. I feel like they are like my Rams. No offense, great defense, and wasting the defense

when that offense finally comes, its going to come for vengeance! Due for some good karma on that side of the ball. Wasting that defense. I feel like they are like my Rams. No offense, great defense, and wasting the defense

Grier was going to be that and screwed it up.
Watching Deshaun Watson and Lamar Jackson makes me sad...almost got Jackson to flip

Back
Top Bottom