OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next year Free Shoe University loses to us
You can keep saying it but it's not gon happen :lol:

523082c71605fb4a8a000001.jpg

Jimmy needs to look in the mirror this offseason and figure out how to get Ws in these close games... SOOOOOOOOO many mistakes... 3 losses by 5 total points... Cant do it... Need a serious upgrade at QB

Dalvin Cook. thank you sir
Derek Barnett. Thank you sir
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

That's probably the most excitement we will get the rest of the way.

I'm still pissed these clowns scheduled the Clemson ohio state game so late tomorrow. :smh:

It's weird because every other year (well the last 2) the #1/#4 game was the later game
They expecting a Bama blowout so they didn't want that in prime time

It's New Year's Eve though! I'm in mountain time zone, and I doubt I'll even see the end of the game as I'll be out partying at 8 or 9 pm. These games go 4+ hours. Nobody wants prime time football on Saturday on New Year's Eve :smh:

Jimmy needs to look in the mirror this offseason and figure out how to get Ws in these close games... SOOOOOOOOO many mistakes... 3 losses by 5 total points... Cant do it... Need a serious upgrade at QB
Hope Peters is ready. 

2 Ls to the Noles in 1 season for me 
mean.gif

Dalvin is real. He will be a problem in the league. His birthplace says it all tho

That's probably the most excitement we will get the rest of the way.

I'm still pissed these clowns scheduled the Clemson ohio state game so late tomorrow. :smh:

It's weird because every other year (well the last 2) the #1/#4 game was the later game
They expecting a Bama blowout so they didn't want that in prime time

It's New Year's Eve though! I'm in mountain time zone, and I doubt I'll even see the end of the game as I'll be out partying at 8 or 9 pm. These games go 4+ hours. Nobody wants prime time football on Saturday on New Year's Eve :smh:
:lol: I feel u we all turning up ... but from tv purposes what would u think bout staying home a lil extra longer for ? An Alabama blowout or a close OSU game ?

Dalvin Cook. thank you sir
Derek Barnett. Thank you sir
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Don't forget my bro DeMarcus Walker #44. Bruh was eating those boys tonight.

Speight is fine. The OL is the group that needs an infusion of talent. Hopefully guys like Big Mike and Ruiz are ready to ball next season.

I know what you mean, I'm saying another target Wasn't gonna help. That guy beat interior lineman consecutive plays. And the Left DE beat his man the play prior .

Back
Top Bottom