OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going to be less and less big timers playing in these meaningless bowls when stuff like this happens

Hope he will be alright

Is it me or do they already have this first down before they even snap it? :lol: looks like the ball is over the yellow line.

Is this one of the bowl games where we get to see that Dr. Pepper can with a wide *** diameter hole and uncoordinated folks doing chest-passes into said hole to win a million dollars or lame *** college tution(or whatever it is)?

Paid college tuition is lame now? Tough crowd in here. :lol:

Is this one of the bowl games where we get to see that Dr. Pepper can with a wide *** diameter hole and uncoordinated folks doing chest-passes into said hole to win a million dollars or lame *** college tution(or whatever it is)?
that's usually for conference championship games.

If I was given that opportunity though, you bet your *** I'm throwing chest passes. Idc if the internet thinks i'm lame. 
laugh.gif

I'm sayin' it's not a "challenge" at all. I know how to throw a football overhand though...

And I would take one million over paid college easily.

I love that ending to the the "interview" there :lol:

"Look at all these bells and whistles you guys got here.... anybody can do this"

"Welp, see ya"

Dabo and Saban going down tomorrow would be amazing. However, since it's 2016, and 2016 sucks, I am sure they will both win.

Back
Top Bottom