OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michigan Oline is good, though. 

They have their moments but I don't think they are that good. Kalis has regressed towards the end of the season and Braden at LT may get whooped tonight. They also need to grind out tough yards to seal a game. Big culprit in their two losses

I think not having Jabril out there vs Dalvin might be a good thing
bb23f16f0e008728e2dd7be946100cb3.gif

Did you go to Michigan DeadsetAce DeadsetAce ?

nope. i applied there literally cause of the football and hockey team. came down to deciding between michigan and georgetown. visited both. liked DC more and it was better for what i was trying to do as a career.

looking back, wouldn't trade my friends for anything in the world. but i regret not going to michigan

Last edited:
Georgetown is a fantastic school, I don't blame you at all. Plus, although Ann Arbor seems like a fun college town, I bet there's much more to do in DC.

Georgetown is a fantastic school, I don't blame you at all. Plus, although Ann Arbor seems like a fun college town, I bet there's much more to do in DC.

yeah that's exactly how i saw it with Ann Arbor v DC. i grew up in a small suburb, so i was eager to live in a city

Peppers probably smart to sit this out

So is he injured or is he "injured"?

Trying to protect his draft stock without the flames that Fournette and McCafferty got?

i'm sure it's closer to "injured". he was set to play but tweaked something yesterday. smart not to risk further injury with the pre-draft stuff looming. i think if it was OSU v Michigan again, he would play :lol:

Last edited:
Francios plays like an upper classmen. Always so poised.. FSU will be back in the top 4 in a year or two. 

@DeadsetAce  FSU is gonna kill y'all cause the ACC runs CFB. 

Back
Top Bottom