OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It'd be a more marquee game. But a rematch against Wisconsin would bring the team full circle.

Last edited:
Didn't want to be the one to ask what does 2006 have to do with this year's teams but yea.

Funny thing about Florida winning today is that it would completely make the conference title irrelevant because Bama would still be in. So that argument would be dead

Funny thing about Florida winning today is that it would completely make the conference title irrelevant because Bama would still be in. So that argument would be dead

Funny or sad? When the big boys are in contention, it's "they didn't win their conference title, but they deserve to be in"... when the big boys aren't involved it's "well, how can we put them in when they didn't even win their conference"

Funny or sad? When the big boys are in contention, it's "they didn't win their conference title, but they deserve to be in"... when the big boys aren't involved it's "well, how can we put them in when they didn't even win their conference"

Just look at that clown Herbstreit. He was so vehement back in 07 about UGA not playing for the title since they didn't win their conference, fast forward now with his Suckeyes being in a similar position he's done a complete 180.

Verne Lundquist 
nthat.gif
 Always enjoyed him...just like Lou Holtz, these dudes may not have been good on TV but they were entertaining and seemed to be having fun

I mean it still count but honestly after I saw OSU was ranked #2 I was happy Penn State beat Sparty last week.

Like why would I want OSU to play another game when it doesn't matter?

Bama can lose by 20 and it wouldn't matter.. still top 4

Last edited:
Just look at that clown Herbstreit. He was so vehement back in 07 about UGA not playing for the title since they didn't win their conference, fast forward now with his Suckeyes being in a similar position he's done a complete 180.

**** Herb...

But Buckeyes got 3 wins in Top 9 though including the Big 12 champ (OU) and if Wisky wins the Big 10 champ.

They didn't have that.

Plus it's 4 teams not just 2.

After bama washes Florida today there won't be a single team in the almighty SEC (besides bama) with fewer than 4 losses

If VT wins tonight is clemson still in?

does their atlantic divison championship mean much to the committee?

what if Tech wins and Penn state loses?

is michigan in?

Back
Top Bottom