OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is USC back at 85 scholarship players yet?

Yes

No. I believe the number is 82. And something like 19 of those are juniors and seniors.

I forget the exact numbers

EDIT

Correction the number is 82 scholarship players and 14 seniors. Would have to look to see how many juniors there are but my guess is 15 since they were on sanctions that year, so max 29 upper class men.

Last edited:
6 ND kids arrested last night. 5 on marijuana possession, and 3 tagged with the handgun too.

No. I believe the number is 82. And something like 19 of those are juniors and seniors.

I forget the exact numbers

EDIT

Correction the number is 82 scholarship players and 14 seniors. Would have to look to see how many juniors there are but my guess is 15 since they were on sanctions that year, so max 29 upper class men.

does this count the 3 scholarships just handed out to Matt Lopes, Rueben Peters, and James Tolland on Thursday? My understanding that made it 85.

this kid. Wasn't he running offenses behind walk ons at FSU? Is dude that incapable? I thought he was going to be the real deal, albeit a little skinny

Yikes Malik.

USC QB update: coaches naming a QB tomorrow but reporters are saying Max won it outright in scrimmage yesterday and that all the teammates they spoke to agree and that it would upset the roster of Sam is named starter.

QB decision delayed a day? Curious as to the reasoning of the delay. Perhaps because today is an off day?

Last edited:
14095825_1245417042157165_7264924448633260713_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom