OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Houston facilities though. Yikes.

Unless they have improved them dramatically since years ago.

But lets be real. No disrespect to Houston, but i'm going to disrespect. Its Houston. Houston.

Hermann ain;t sticking around there even after they join the Big 12.
have you actually seen their facilities or you just talking, Houston has an IPF that's about to built.

Houston facilities though. Yikes.

Unless they have improved them dramatically since years ago.

But lets be real. No disrespect to Houston, but i'm going to disrespect. Its Houston. Houston.

Hermann ain;t sticking around there even after they join the Big 12.

http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/021816aaa.html

They have brand "new" football stadium and they're redoing the basketball arena.

They're really making a commitment to athletics. If TCU and Baylor can be relevant, UH can be too.

All the new on campus housing has really changed the culture at UH. It's reputation of being a commuter school is fading.

Damn Les, should've gone to Michigan when he had the chance.

Les Miles to AZ
nerd.gif
He would have came in 07 and 10 if they actually would have been willing to hire him. 

Y'all gonna run off RR now after he's finally found a QB to run his system? 
laugh.gif

Les gonna go to Bama and become some kind of assistant
He could come home... 
nerd.gif

We throwing around money for support staff now too.

Last edited:
Bringing les back last year has not and will not hurt them.
They held their class together and they have enough talent that their 1st choice will likely sign on.

Looking at it like "opportunity cost" which coach did they miss out on last year by keeping Les?

Why did Les bring back Cameron, even if the offense was going to suck I think he would have bought himself more time if he brought in a new OC. I know they had QB issues but it seems like when in doubt its toss left or right to Fournette.

Why did Les bring back Cameron, even if the offense was going to suck I think he would have bought himself more time if he brought in a new OC. I know they had QB issues but it seems like when in doubt its toss left or right to Fournette.
That's his guy.  They've been close since their time together on the same staff in AA under Bo and Moeller. 

Les let Cam "D'Onofrio" him 
mean.gif

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  3h3 hours ago
Word is #LSU made the move now bc there was a feeling Les Miles might temporarily save his job again & program would keep going in circles.
laugh.gif

I've always felt like Herman would stay at Houston unless the Texas or A&M job opens up...basically staying in state would be ideal. But now, LSU is so close that I think he may at least consider it. 

If Briles gets the job though...mannn talk about falling on your feet and upgrading

So realistically how many schools will have an opening come season end?

USC
Baylor
LSU
Auburn - maybe
Houston - likely

Now for potential candidates...

Lane Kiffin
Brent Venibles
Art Briles
Les Miles
Tom Herman

Back