OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even when they were up and holding TCU to nothing, it still felt like Arkansas was going to lose :lol:

It's just too easy for TCU to pick up chunk yards and too hard for Arky.
Like.. Is Bielema ever gonna recruit a QB? If you get them behind the chains or playing from behind, they're ******.

Brandon Allen might have been the best QB in the SEC last season.
Which says more about the state of QB play in the SEC than it does about Brandon Allen.

Just got back from Bristol.... :smokin in the sense of it being a spectacle. Vols win has a lot of false positives in it imo...Va Tech played a large role in beating themselves. Im tired, Ill edit with some pics in the morning. Scared for this FLA game :x

If Derwin James is out for a long stretch smh.

Vols may have lost Darren Kirkland for a stretch too smh [emoji]129301[/emoji][emoji]129298[/emoji]

Tech has the worst defense I've ever seen.
Embarrassing to even call that football.
Ballage is a beast though.

Last edited:
Early word is Derwin is out for @ least a month

Not sure i'm buying it yet tho, I dont even think he's had his MRI yet so the real extent of the injury isnt known

Last edited:
Leaving the field via cart has never ended well for anyone.

Read that Kirkland simply is in a walking boot. If that's the case and he doesn't miss more than a week I will pray to all the football gods

Agreed.

He was walking to the locker room under his own power & the cart came and got him

Bryant McFadden said he saw him on crutches in the locker room

Back
Top Bottom