Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jacobs is currently at 179 unofficial though. Wouldn't surprise me if he weighed more than that.

GGG will KO Jacobs within 5 rounds :nthat:

Early weigh ins weren't something that was negotiated. It had a lot to do with March Madness and the Mick Conlan fight card later on the day of the weigh ins.

Early weigh ins weren't something that was negotiated. It had a lot to do with March Madness and the Mick Conlan fight card later on the day of the weigh ins.
repped

Thanks, i figured it was probably negotiated because I couldn't remember one being that early.  Didn't even think of MM and the Conlan fight being a factor. 

Decided I'm buying PPV. So hopefully they see more PPV buys and can put more pressure for Canelo vs the Winner of this fight. Plus I want to support boxing in general. I like both boxers so may the best man win. :smokin

I'm debating streaming it just because the PPV model is bull**** and they need to just start putting this **** back on network TV. PBC has the right model in mind

Also charging $70 for a fight that might not even go past six is kinda wild. I might just end up buying it tho :smh: who knows

Last edited:
Depends on how the undercards go, I can imagine it being started at 7:40pm. At this point there's still 3 fights prior that can go the distance + Fillers to promote Canelo vs Chavez.

Last edited:
Roman getting touched by this Thai dude. Waiting for the Dhalsim flame-breath to finish him...

Last edited:
Chocolatito is known for his good stamina. He should pull this off.

I was hoping this co-main event referee would referee the actual GGG vs Jacobs main event. Imagine all his facial expressions and reactions with each power punch landing in that fight.

Chocaltitobis fading boys I think that blood loss is getting to him he has been spouting since 2 round

Back
Top Bottom