Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow what a fight! I thought WK was going to take it after he got AJ down. He was dominating him for the rest of the fight after that but AJ found way to catch and pressure him. Hats off to both fighters, especially WK, people thought he would get stomped in there. 

On the British feed they read what the scorecards were up through the 10th and SMH it sounded like AJ was going to win a split decision. IMO unless something big happened in the last two it was Wlad's fight for the taking. 

Last edited:
Can't even lie,can't be touched really was a banger :lol:

Still a workout playlist staple

+1 :lol:

Dope fight though man, FOTY right now. When Wlad came back from the knockdown swinging and AJ was looking dead tired I though it was a done deal. Respect to both of those guys, both put it all out there.

Funny enough, I think Wilder still has a chance of beating AJ. AJ is there to be hit and Wilder has that one shot KO. AJ is the favorite for sure but there's always that chance that he could catch a bomb.

ZF1Fy7i.gif

:wow:

Last edited:
I hope that Wlad can finally get the credit he deserves. Dude is a great fighter.

Can't believe I'm reading in some places that Joshua "got exposed, doesn't have a chin, should have knocked out Vlad sooner" etc. That was a fantastic effort on both guys. Vlad has been here before, he's been in these situations. Joshua was the one with something to prove and he did it against one of the top, reigning HW's of all time. Not like Wilder being taken into the later rounds and tested by a cab driver smh.

Missed the fight so I need to catch the replay. Don't remember the last good heavyweight fight I saw

Can't believe I'm reading in some places that Joshua "got exposed, doesn't have a chin, should have knocked out Vlad sooner" etc. That was a fantastic effort on both guys. Vlad has been here before, he's been in these situations. Joshua was the one with something to prove and he did it against one of the top, reigning HW's of all time. Not like Wilder being taken into the later rounds and tested by a cab driver smh.

Most of those comments you just said were most likely from me cuz i was heated at the moment. Really dislike the Klitschkos for dominating HW boxing to the point of it being boring & uninteresting which is why i wanted AJ to take him out even more. But Joshua was a bit exposed at times. Not saying hes a fraud but he aint as invincible as i thought. I still think hes the best HW tho

AJ's chin has always been suspect, he got stopped in the amateurs. And with as big as these guys are nowadays it's hard to have a rock solid chin in that division anyways.

If anything after this fight I feel better about his career going forward. He dealt with adversity well after catching Wlad's right, and people need to remember that this was a big step up in comp for AJ.

Well damn.

Best heavy weight fight I seen in more than a decade.

Couldn't have said it better myself. My girl hates how much boxing I watch, but even she was excited by this fight.

Fights like this make me proud to be a boxing fan. These guys were straight warriors tonight. So much respect for both of them.

But that uppercut, tho....

Yeah, how was this live on SHO, but delayed on HBO??? Can't remember the last time I saw something like this arrangement...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom