Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good career comes to an end.
Hats off to Mac, we’ll never know how that Margarito fight affected the trajectory of his career.

Excited to see what Lucas has left in the tank.
My dude was never the same after catching that L from Swift.

Good career comes to an end.
Hats off to Mac, we’ll never know how that Margarito fight affected the trajectory of his career.

Excited to see what Lucas has left in the tank.
My dude was never the same after catching that L from Swift.
The Postol fight showed us what Matthysse has left. Danny Garcia took his soul. If Kiram is decent, he will be victorious. It is hard to gauge how good he is because of his opposition.

Still hate that MF Margarito for what he did

Wild to think that Paul WIlliams whooped up Margs while taking a tremendous amount of punishment from what was probably loaded gloves.

MargaritovsWilliams54.jpg

Wild to think that Paul WIlliams whooped up Margs while taking a tremendous amount of punishment from what was probably loaded gloves.

MargaritovsWilliams54.jpg

Man i miss Paul Williams. Ashamed what happened to him :smh:

Also Gervonta Davis is a clown for that tweet :smh:

Tweeted how OGs should retire and make room for the next generation and gives them youngins' some respect.
Well we probably know what he really means but he's clearly a knucklehead. He just fought on an undercard in which the main event was the type of fight he just described.

People gone be real upset when Loma takes that L :lol:

Don't wanna hear a damn thing about him not being ready for the fight or not having enough experience at the pro level.

I got Loma by 7th round TKO. Weight classes exist for a reason and Rigo’s real age is like 45 probably.

I doubt Loma will hit the deck, Rigo has been dropped by bums before. And the height difference is more substantial than thought. And Rigo wearing some Air Force 1 type shoes that give a slight bit more height so he might look smaller with boxing shoes.

lomachenko-rigondeaux%20(2)_1.jpg

I'll go with Loma by decision, but somewhat of a closer fight than it seems but somehow will win by wide margin. :lol: One name: Bob Arum.

Back
Top Bottom