Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's like what happened to Carl Frampton's last scheduled opponent. He slipped in the shower and lost a few teeth the day before the fight. These dudes need to be more careful.

Gennady Golovkin Signs HUNDREDS of Boxing Gloves for Canelo Fight VIPs
uZuiE_sp

http://www.boxingscene.com/john-dav...-120212?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Cliffs for this article:

John David Jackson says Kovalev makes Russians look bad when the other Russian fighters hes worked with have all been great

Kovalev can't take body shots and was folding from Jackson's body shots in camp and he's 54 years old

He says Kovalev is damaged goods now that ppl know about his weakness in the body

Said he always thought Beterbiev would beat Kovalev but Ward just got to him first

Said Kovalev would've beat Ward if they fought on the outside but he knew Ward was too smart of a fighter and would crowd him and beat his body down and thats what happened

Kovalev can barely make 175

Those went so fast. I'm going to the fight so hopefully somewhere in Vegas they'll have em

No ish man :smh:.....they were up and i seen it figured let me wait till i get more funds at the end of the week and ill order, next thing you know sold out!!!...im hoping for a restock but idk

Any predictions for this weekend's fights?

I got Choc > SSR, and JFE > Cuadras.

I would have put a poll up, but polls are still not working on the new platform.

No U.S TV coverage for the cruiserweight tournament which we have Usyk vs Huck tomorrow, I guess it makes sense since almost the whole CW division/tourney is made up of Eastern Europeans

Back
Top Bottom